XFileSharing Pro - Some Question !

subeno

Some Question !

#1 Postby subeno » Mar 06, 2012 6:06 am

Hello guys, hope you can help me to explain this.
1.)under my account- my referrals listed with "Username_Created_Money" there is Money always on zero ? Why this not will be updated ? If someone pay for a premium account and come with referral link should be written there, or not?

2.) Is Request money with payout automaticly or I have to do this manuel ? If automaticly how I can stop this I will check it first before payment is done.

3.) Registered user earn money and get the possiblilty to extend their own accont for 7 days for 10 $ as I setting, but they can also creat a new premium account without payment, how to stop earn money for registered user, only premium user should have this benefits.

4.) How I can see the account information from a user with his referrals, links, his folders with the files and so on, what I see now is very less. All user information I would like to see.
thanks for help
subeno

PowerChaos

#2 Postby PowerChaos » Mar 08, 2012 11:52 am

1)
basicly yes , if you allowed it in the settings that users get a certain % from premium or that they earn a certain % from there refferal

2) it is manual , you can always verifie payment and you can also denie payments
it is up to you to choose the payment way ( paypal ? alertpay ? ) and perform the payments

3) you can disable that on 2 ways
easy way is in the config file and just put on 0 where you do not want them to earn money
other way is by using <tmpl_if premium> premium only </tmpl_if> or <TMPL_UNLESS my_login> if you are not logged in </tmpl_unless>
so you can lock pages/links so they can not request payouts for example

4)you just cant
only way to see users files is by editing the script so it doesnt stay hidden when he desided to keep his files hidden

other way is by going to website/xxx/user/ and there you can see all his public files

but why do you want to browse user per user ?? just click on th file link , type in the user his name and you see all his files ... what else do you like to do ?

Greetings From PowerChaos

subeno

#3 Postby subeno » Mar 09, 2012 4:32 am

@PowerChaos
Thanks for your explaination its help a lot.
3.) with config file you mean XfileConfig.pm where I should put the 0 there, and the another way with </tmpl_if> or <TMPL_UNLESS my_login> if you are not logged in </tmpl_unless>
I don´t understand how to do.
4:9 I dont want to browse user per user I want to see his account with his folder and his referrals what he just earned.
If I going to mywebsite/Users/goofy I get only a page with the text "Files of goofy" thats all nothing more is written there as info.
Thanks

PowerChaos

#4 Postby PowerChaos » Mar 09, 2012 4:43 am

you are suposed to do that from the admin arena and not from a direct public link ...

and for the change , NEVER change anything in the file directly exept when you know what you do or if the web based admin panel refuse to update ( like in my case with premium day payouts)

Sadly enouf there is no other way then only see the refferals from the user page in the admin arena

i think it got to do something with the code that is written

just open the file admin_user_refferals.html and take a look at the code

past that code ( at own risk) in
user_public.html

place before the code you copied the following tag
<TMPL_IF admin >
table code here
</TMPL_IF>

on that way only if logged in as admin you can see that table

but as i am almost sure that it will not work (because it call some scritps to get info and those tags reffers to codes in the script that is missin on the user page ) do i wish you good luck with trying that way

to grab the right admin code , take a look at main.html

Greetings From PowerChaos

subeno

#5 Postby subeno » Mar 09, 2012 6:51 am

@PowerChaos
If I put this code in user_public.html it works, but is still nothing to see, thats why I am confused in the page from admin panel-
/?op=admin_user_edit&usr_id=17 I can see the name, email, earned money, storage space ( if I setting this) Affilate ID ( Don´t know what I should setting there) and under this are the "User Referrals" with
Date-Username-Money, so I know that this user earned money from a referral user, but this money there is always 0.
So somthing must be wrong or I thinking wrong ?
--
In the admin area I am not able to setting who is allowed to earn money, I can only turn on/off anonym, registered, premium.
Thanks in advance

PowerChaos

#6 Postby PowerChaos » Mar 10, 2012 1:29 am

let me explain in short

admin -> config groups

per user -> not possible

see refferals + money -> admin arena

"" "" "" "" -> not avaible in public ( missing script)

so in real short , what you try to do is not possible
there is a reason why it is in the admin arena and the script itself are calling other scritps to do the calculation

and per user based ? if you want to remove some money from a user then edit it from the admin arena -> users

Greetings From PowerCHaos

subeno

#7 Postby subeno » Mar 10, 2012 10:11 am

@PowerChaos Thanks again ok I will check if I missing a script, maybe I didnt transfer one, because I believe I get all script what I payed for.
see refferals + money -> admin arena I can see this what I am setting there, so for what I have this then---- Date-Username-Money, so I know that this user earned money from a referral user, but this money there is always 0. ---- if allways empty ?
It must be possible to check which user get how much money from referral user, otherwise user cheating on me.