XFileSharing Pro - some questions to start xfilesharing pro

newlife

some questions to start xfilesharing pro

#1 Postby newlife » Oct 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Hi all,

i am very interest inxfilesharing pro script.
i want to have my own file sharing site with xfs ( i hope )

i have some questions. can you please help kindly.

1-) i do not have any php programmer tech info. if i buy this script with a good template, an i manage my site with admin panel ? will it be enough ?

2-) Can i block all countries visitors from admin panel ? for example i want only x country entrances to my web site.

3-) for the beginning, - server requiments - how it can be ?
Ram, Hdd, bandwith etc. please advice me a server requiments for the beginning.

4-) can i see an admin panel demo please for pro script?

5-) i checked " the sites which use XFS, but i saw that many of them closed..so i hought " this business is really hard" :) is it ?

thanks.

nik0la

#2 Postby nik0la » Oct 20, 2011 8:10 pm

It is hard :) and you dont need php programmer, you need perl programmer which is 10x hardest to find :) But if you want filesharing site you dont have other solution then xfilesharingpro. There is no script that is even close with the performance and features that xfilesharingpro offers. Costum solutions cost more then 20k$, plus the support

newlife

#3 Postby newlife » Oct 20, 2011 8:37 pm

nik0la wrote:It is hard :) and you dont need php programmer, you need perl programmer which is 10x hardest to find :) But if you want filesharing site you dont have other solution then xfilesharingpro. There is no script that is even close with the performance and features that xfilesharingpro offers. Costum solutions cost more then 20k$, plus the support
" all the beginnings are hard " :)

but as i read at web site, they also install script to customer servers. so why i will need a perl programmer ? sure at all scripts can be some bugs or extras..

anyway thanks for reply, i need also other questions answers .