XFileSharing Pro - SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

gnanasekar

SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

#1 Postby gnanasekar » Aug 21, 2018 6:44 am

Hey guys,

When I enable SSL from the menu with my cert and key, I get the following error when I try to load the site over HTTPS.

Am I doing something wrong? I've confirmed that the paths are correct and that the cert/key is good.

Thanks!!!

stevediaz

Re: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

#2 Postby stevediaz » Mar 13, 2023 7:08 pm

Hi gnanasekar,

The "SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG" error message usually occurs when there is a mismatch between the SSL/TLS configuration of the server and the client. It means that the client received a record that was longer than expected, and as a result, the SSL/TLS handshake fails.

If you are encountering this error while using XFileSharing Pro, there are several things you can do to try and resolve it:

1. Make sure that SSL/TLS is enabled and configured correctly on your server. You may need to consult your server documentation or contact your hosting provider for assistance with this.

2. Check that the SSL/TLS configuration in XFileSharing Pro matches the server's configuration. You can do this by reviewing the SSL/TLS settings in XFileSharing Pro's admin panel.

3. Check that your SSL/TLS certificate is valid and has not expired. You can check this by using an SSL checker tool or by contacting your certificate provider.

Hope it will help you.

Thank you..