XFileSharing Pro - Templating problem

technoind

Templating problem

#1 Postby technoind » Sep 15, 2009 8:23 pm

I have noticed that the ads do show correctly only when a premium member is logged in otherwise they are layered inccorectly, examplewhen you are not logged in at all or logged in with a normal account or admin account. Has anyone had this problem? Its pretty wierd that only premium members get to see the ads correctly. I need some help with this issue.

Thanks in advance

admin
Site Admin

Re: Templating problem

#2 Postby admin » Sep 16, 2009 5:07 am

technoind wrote:I have noticed that the ads do show correctly only when a premium member is logged in otherwise they are layered inccorectly, examplewhen you are not logged in at all or logged in with a normal account or admin account. Has anyone had this problem? Its pretty wierd that only premium members get to see the ads correctly. I need some help with this issue.

Thanks in advance
That can be adjusted in "Settings".

technoind

#3 Postby technoind » Sep 16, 2009 7:24 am

I tried to shuffle with the "Show Ads" section in the admin panel under User Limits, with no luck it either puts the ads way under the video for the registered / premium users including admin, either it shows the ads as they should show for non registered users but wrong for admin/premium/registered. I would like all ads to appear the same for all category of visitors. Need some help please

Thanks

admin
Site Admin

#4 Postby admin » Sep 17, 2009 7:03 am

technoind wrote:I tried to shuffle with the "Show Ads" section in the admin panel under User Limits, with no luck it either puts the ads way under the video for the registered / premium users including admin, either it shows the ads as they should show for non registered users but wrong for admin/premium/registered. I would like all ads to appear the same for all category of visitors. Need some help please

Thanks
Ok. If you want to show ads for all users with no exception, then place your ads outside of <TMPL_IF ads> tag.
I just reviewed download page and see ads as anonymous user.