XFileSharing Pro - I do not think...

padvlad

I do not think...

#1 Postby padvlad » Jan 21, 2010 8:23 am

I do not think all the sites here: http://www.sibsoft.net/forum/sites-usin ... -t611.html bought the script, I think we have more free I'm not sure, waiting for reply, I think it Nulled on the net or as i say, are in Romania and there are novel

PowerChaos

#2 Postby PowerChaos » Jan 21, 2010 12:42 pm

if you like the software , then buy it and feel the difference betwean a nulled script and a real script

there are always bugs in nulled scripts , so they are only good if you know how to edit them (and still then )

a owned is always better because it doesnt have that bugs that are in it if they null it

Greets From PowerChaos

Hendrickson

#3 Postby Hendrickson » Jan 21, 2010 2:56 pm

Admin ban this idiot he is talking about your script as nulled warez!!

padvlad

#4 Postby padvlad » Jan 21, 2010 3:30 pm

No, please forgive me promise not gonna do but I just wondered.

komi

#5 Postby komi » Jan 21, 2010 3:32 pm

Yes, ban this f*cker.

padvlad

No, please datimi nice second chance

#6 Postby padvlad » Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm

No, please datimi nice second chance

jeyul

#7 Postby jeyul » Jan 21, 2010 9:37 pm

His english is so despeakable... I am a from Romania too but I bought the script and I am very pleased of it, more because of the low price for the customization I am interested in :) . As for the ban I do not know ... he hasn't done anything wrong yet. So, Pilgrim, if you are counting the opinions on if to ban him or not, don't count me in. :)

admin
Site Admin

#8 Postby admin » Jan 22, 2010 7:58 am

You can think anything you want, padvlad.

Official note: There was no nulled versions after 1.1. All others are fakes (1.1 renamed to 1.2, 1.3, 1.4), you even can find 1.7 which is not released yet :)

Unfortunately, there was some leaks of version 1.5 and 1.6, but you can sleep well, because they will not be nulled, because of protection mechanism used.

Also, we easily finding illegal installations and shut down these sites actively. We also removing any public uploaded copies of our script from file sharing sites like rapidshre.

P.S. This young man was banned because of spamming our forum with non-english and useless comments/topics.

PowerChaos

#9 Postby PowerChaos » Jan 22, 2010 6:13 pm

admin wrote:You can think anything you want, padvlad.

Official note: There was no nulled versions after 1.1. All others are fakes (1.1 renamed to 1.2, 1.3, 1.4), you even can find 1.7 which is not released yet :)

Unfortunately, there was some leaks of version 1.5 and 1.6, but you can sleep well, because they will not be nulled, because of protection mechanism used.

Also, we easily finding illegal installations and shut down these sites actively. We also removing any public uploaded copies of our script from file sharing sites like rapidshre.

P.S. This young man was banned because of spamming our forum with non-english and useless comments/topics.
i am sorry to answer this question

but i got a worked nulled version of 1.6 and 1.5 (old and new upload bar)
i even checked the files with each otehr after i buyed it

the only thing that is differend , it does ask both a serial number but the "nulled" version does not verifie the serial number so it installs it like normal

but then again i need to say this to , i founded only 1 version that worked (tooks me 2 hours of searching :P) , all other versions i found where renamed versions of 1.5 and 1.1

well ,i still want to say , the official version stays the best , less bugs (or no bugs on stable releases :P) and even support and custom modules

i tryed to find those modules like the torrent mod on the net , but i cant find them eather , so thats nice to :D

so , keep up the good work :D

Greets From PowerChaos

admin
Site Admin

#10 Postby admin » Jan 22, 2010 6:21 pm

PowerChaos wrote: but i got a worked nulled version of 1.6 and 1.5 (old and new upload bar)
i even checked the files with each otehr after i buyed it

the only thing that is differend , it does ask both a serial number but the "nulled" version does not verifie the serial number so it installs it like normal
Even genuine Xfilesharing could be installed without license key. You can just skip it. But you cant use it, it will not let you download any file or change admin settings. It will tell you "Invalid license key". I can bet on that :)

PowerChaos

#11 Postby PowerChaos » Jan 22, 2010 7:24 pm

damm ,
i tryed it out (upload.dehost.org)

and its like you say :D

everything works , but settings refuse to open and upload refuse to work (invalid licence)

its nice to know that there are only legal versions of so far :D

i even think that they just say that it is nulled but that it is a legal version (not nulled)

after searching for a while , i see that they all go to 1 main location so there is only 1 release of it and its not working lol

well , if it is so hard to find it , then the software is 100% worth to buy it

sorry that i was wrong :D

Thank you
Greets From PowerChaos

amon

The big deal

#12 Postby amon » Feb 13, 2010 2:02 pm

I don't think the big deal is the $120 of the script, the real big deal is after you buy the script. So if there is some dumb who think that the $120 is the issue, so definitely He will go down with his dream of sharing website.Because if he managed to waste his time and spend a couple of days searching for a working nulled version and he finally found it, he won't be able to find a nulled version of any servers. He Must pay for the servers.