XFileSharing Pro - Need new Payment Methods

ufkabakan

Need new Payment Methods

#1 Postby ufkabakan » Mar 18, 2012 1:12 pm

Hi All,

Im owner of small file host with 20+ FileServer, 50 Private Uploader, 100TB+ Storage, XXXX Premium Sales.

We have some problems with PayPal, i have only one payment method and this is PayPal. Before this month we are happy with Paypal, but in this month MARCH PayPal send before “PayPal Acceptable Use File Sharing Guidelinesâ€￾ . I cant share it directly, this text like private and some parts customized for me from PayPal AUP Departmant. With this mail, my account semi limited, i can send money, i can take money to my Bank Account, we are semi limited but its still OK for me. This mail AUP, want a answer in 30days and accepting this guidlenes from me. Im trying to give a good answer and when we are still working for this Guidlenes, another departman from PayPal, PayPal Risk Deparment limited my acoount fully. At the moment, i can recive money, i can sale premium but i cant use my PayPal balance, i cant send money with PayPal, i cant take money to Bank... I was send Guideliness answer and all other documents, what paypal want. But my PayPal (registred in 2005 and Premier status) account still limited and i cant recive any answer about it. I was try call and talk 20+ times with my country support from PayPal. He/She said you are in investigation and i must wait. But he/she dont say when? waiting time? Im already waiting 12+ days for answer and unlimiting my account.

At he moment i think PayPal dont unlimit my account like other new FileHost. Please give me proposal for this issue and new payment methods:

1) AlertPay = Payza
Dont accept FileHost. + Cant receive money from VISA and Master Cards. Useless.

2) Webmoney
Buying system comlicated for users

6) Plimus
Dont accept FileHost.

7) Moneybookers
Dont accept FileHost.

x) 2Checkout = 2CO
Dont accept FileHost.

x) HiPay
Dont accept FileHost.

x) PaymentWall
Dont accept FileHost.

Do you have any info about others?
5) CashU
3) SMSCoin
4) DaoPay

NOTE: I know my english is not good. Im using Sworn Translator for my cominity with paypal in mail.
Last edited by ufkabakan on Jun 11, 2012 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

bhanuprasad1981

#2 Postby bhanuprasad1981 » Mar 18, 2012 6:18 pm

i use money bookers but barely users use it,

sms - i checked but more than 50% they take confusing :(,
as per their site for every 100INR they charge customer i get only 15% ?

daopay and cashu i havent used them so no comments abt them

scarab

#3 Postby scarab » Mar 18, 2012 9:03 pm

Well, that's a really bad news. My paypal still works without problems but i am small player with few premium orders..But this is exactly the thing that am afraid of.
Check out https://www.dwolla.com/ or https://www.wepay.com/ they looks interesting..

mubin

#4 Postby mubin » Mar 19, 2012 6:31 am

scarab, did you email paypal and advise them that you are starting a file hosting site first?

scarab

#5 Postby scarab » Mar 19, 2012 7:23 am

No, I didnt.

mubin

#6 Postby mubin » Mar 19, 2012 7:31 am

If you dont mind me asking, what is your daily turnover like?

universe

#7 Postby universe » Mar 20, 2012 12:19 pm

Did you have many complaints and refund requests from buyers? PayPal has a problem if your complain rate is more than 2% or even 3%.
Do you treat DMCA seriously and delete all reported files?
For how long are you running this business now with PayPal?

After providing all requested documents by PayPal (and that was really a pain and took several days) I have no problem with them for now...

mubin

#8 Postby mubin » Mar 20, 2012 4:44 pm

What documents did they ask of you?

universe

#9 Postby universe » Mar 20, 2012 6:54 pm

mubin wrote:What documents did they ask of you?
Bank account statements, credit card statements, proof of adress besides id card (for example utilities bill), exact explanation of services sold through PayPal, delivery proofs (which was not possible because we sell virtual goods and it was not easy to clarify)...
I don't even remember what exactly it was, but it was a lot. After uploading all requested documents I had a new request on other documents...

ufkabakan

#10 Postby ufkabakan » Mar 20, 2012 11:29 pm

universe said some docs + he want answer from this AUP docs + bussines/company/Inc detailed financial reports.

Im still wating answer from PP :(

universe

#11 Postby universe » Mar 21, 2012 12:35 am

Hello ufkabakan,
did you have many complaints and refund requests from buyers? PayPal has a problem if your complain rate is more than 2% or even 3%.
Do you treat DMCA seriously and delete all reported files?
For how long are you running this business now with PayPal?

If you don't want to answer public or want to get in touch, please mail me at: localhost007 (at) mail.ru

stamos

#12 Postby stamos » Mar 22, 2012 1:43 pm

why do you have a premier account and not a business account @ paypal?
I think they are treating business customers different than normal customers.

ufkabakan

#13 Postby ufkabakan » Mar 23, 2012 6:13 pm

MoneyBookers reject FileHostes...

Dear Mr. XXXX,

Thank you for your e-mail and your kind interest in Skrill (Moneybookers) merchant services.

We are sorry to inform you, that the presented business model would not be supported by our system and we would not be in a position to offer you our payment solution for processing payments at the presented website.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
Skrill Merchant Services
The future of Moneybookers

Lucifer

#14 Postby Lucifer » Mar 24, 2012 4:39 am

what about alertpay?
paypal acting like they're government, so many red tape. I think we should all boycott them.
I said this because they've took my money $800 they said its because of high risk transaction.

elixio

#15 Postby elixio » Mar 24, 2012 6:32 pm

ufkabakan wrote:MoneyBookers reject FileHostes...

Dear Mr. XXXX,

Thank you for your e-mail and your kind interest in Skrill (Moneybookers) merchant services.

We are sorry to inform you, that the presented business model would not be supported by our system and we would not be in a position to offer you our payment solution for processing payments at the presented website.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,
Skrill Merchant Services
The future of Moneybookers
It's really strange because there're filehosts that provides skrill as payment option. Here's one for example: http://filemade.com/premium.html

More than that, this is a one of just-created filehosts and it means they were accepted by moneybookers not so long ago.
May be you are running affiliate program of something?