XFileSharing Pro - Footer

userscdn

Footer

#1 Postby userscdn » Mar 10, 2016 10:43 am

Hi all,
i want to remove those footer credits to change it to website copyright.I Have changed the code but the copyright of the website is still the one which is default...
Anyone please help me ?
thanks

Steve9e8

#2 Postby Steve9e8 » Mar 10, 2016 11:12 am

You have to go to your template folder then open the page ( main.html ) and you'll find such this code :

Code: Select all

<p style="line-height: 50px;">© 2015  <a href="http://sibsoft.net">Sibsoft, ltd</a></p> 
Change it and put your filehost copyright, and save the editing .

userscdn

Sorted

#3 Postby userscdn » Mar 10, 2016 11:35 am

Thanks..i did it already as i know html.
i edited & uploaded it to the host but there was some problem in filezilla & the file was not getting uploaded that's why..Anyways thanks
I Have another problem that its not sending confirmation email to users.will u tell me what's problem going on there ?
thanks

Steve9e8

Re: Sorted

#4 Postby Steve9e8 » Mar 10, 2016 11:46 am

userscdn wrote:Thanks..i did it already as i know html.
i edited & uploaded it to the host but there was some problem in filezilla & the file was not getting uploaded that's why..Anyways thanks
I Have another problem that its not sending confirmation email to users.will u tell me what's problem going on there ?
thanks
- If the problem is about re-uploading the edited file do the editing through Cpanel if you have it on your main file server .

- Go to admin settings/user registration and make sure " confirm emails " is enabled ...