XUpload - Transfer complete but no file uploaded

freerandomstuff

Transfer complete but no file uploaded

#1 Postby freerandomstuff » Jul 26, 2009 6:36 pm

Hi, i had a problem a few days ago but i managed to sort it out on my own but i've been at this all day and now i thought i'd leave it to people that know what their doing so,

I upload a file and NO upload staus comes up but transfer complete comes up fairly quick because im only going to use it to upload word documents but im not that botherd about the progress bar then but when i go to the uploads directory there is not file in there and its really bugging me can anyone help please.

Thanks for all your help.

PilgrimX182

#2 Postby PilgrimX182 » Jul 27, 2009 5:54 am

PM me your URL and FTP access if possible - will fix everything asap.

fourthcoming

Re: Transfer complete but no file uploaded

#3 Postby fourthcoming » Nov 28, 2009 5:08 pm

freerandomstuff wrote:Hi, i had a problem a few days ago but i managed to sort it out on my own but i've been at this all day and now i thought i'd leave it to people that know what their doing so,

I upload a file and NO upload staus comes up but transfer complete comes up fairly quick because im only going to use it to upload word documents but im not that botherd about the progress bar then but when i go to the uploads directory there is not file in there and its really bugging me can anyone help please.

Thanks for all your help.
hello there

im having the same problem

Ikarias

solved.

#4 Postby Ikarias » Nov 29, 2009 8:46 am

We solved it.

I pulled in my guts and started screwing with the script, and what do you know?

I forgot the ".." in my "/cgi-bin/temp" reference.....

Upload seems to be working, but now the progress bar freezes. But that is a question for another time.