XFileSharing Pro - Upgrade to XFileSharing 3 - Wrong File Size, Hard Disk Limit,etc..

johnnybeerock

Upgrade to XFileSharing 3 - Wrong File Size, Hard Disk Limit,etc..

#1 Postby johnnybeerock » Jan 02, 2019 10:02 am

Hello everyone
Asking everyone, before asking to support, if anyone has got this problem after the upgrade to XFileSharing 3.0.

*) Wrong File Server size - I was using until now a single hard disk (only 500 files to download). After the upgrade to XfileSharing 3 the hard disk limit (file server limit) is completely wrong. I had 200GB. Now Xfilesharing its calculating (after update server button) the whole hard disk as limit and now the limit i choosed for the file server (its the same server where it is xfilesharing).
* ) if i add a fileserver new files are correctly added but they have a wrong file size. if i remove a file it is correctly removed but the size of second file server is completely wrong (not updated, xfilesharing still calculating a huge amount of space).
* ) if i add new files to the default hard disk they are correctly added (and removed eventually) but their size is completely wrong.

Noone with same problems ? Tests have been done with:

CentOS 7 + VirtualMin + Apache + PHP 7 + Correct Perl Modules and chmod (yum install....)
CentOS 7 + OpenLitespeed + PHP 7 + Correct Perl Modules and chmod (yum install....)

Both tests with those different configurations give same problem.

johnnybeerock

Re: Upgrade to XFileSharing 3 - Wrong File Size, Hard Disk Limit,etc..

#2 Postby johnnybeerock » Jan 05, 2019 1:05 pm

New Test - Someone with same problems or only a CentOS 7 Problem ?

Virtualmin (Apache) with CentOS and PHP 5.6 -7 (scl) - 7.2 (scl) + correct perl modules
Fresh Temporary Install of XfileSharing 3 (its a test)
Problem : Wrong File Size File Server. If i add new files i have wrong size hard disk at fileserver usage details.
Files are correctly removed but from Admin Side hard disk size and files size is completely wrong 100%. And if i remove files from file server, file server size is completely wrong (not updated).

didraro

Re: Upgrade to XFileSharing 3 - Wrong File Size, Hard Disk Limit,etc..

#3 Postby didraro » Jan 05, 2020 7:30 pm

I have same issue and as i see Sibsoft support does not respond ...