XFileSharing Pro - WebMoney Payments

Kiosaki

WebMoney Payments

#1 Postby Kiosaki » Jan 13, 2012 3:38 pm

Hello!
How i can see on demo (or maybe on screenshots) webmoney payments feature? Is it really work?
I need this script only with 100% work of this paypent method (because others dont' work in my country).

Kiosaki

#2 Postby Kiosaki » Jan 15, 2012 12:59 pm

And how to buy script with webmoney?

Kiosaki

#3 Postby Kiosaki » Jan 17, 2012 11:54 am

Scripts have support or not? So slow answers about xfile mirror and file sharing scripts(

admin
Site Admin

#4 Postby admin » Jan 17, 2012 11:59 am

Sorry, but not sure what kind of response are you looking for. Webmoney is supported. If you would like to test - buy premium on any site which is running XFS (for ex. oron). As for purchase for webmoney - spend 5 minutes to read XFS product page and you will find instructions about how to purchase with webmoney.

Kiosaki

#5 Postby Kiosaki » Jan 17, 2012 12:14 pm

admin wrote:Sorry, but not sure what kind of response are you looking for. Webmoney is supported. If you would like to test - buy premium on any site which is running XFS (for ex. oron). As for purchase for webmoney - spend 5 minutes to read XFS product page and you will find instructions about how to purchase with webmoney.
Oron.com on your file sharing script? O_o

About purchase - I didn't see option to buy XFileSharing via webmoney( only see how to buy xfile mirror - pay via webmoney directlynand than write on your email. Right? And how to buy modules?
Please,tell me how to buy xfilesharing via web money?I'm really didn't see about this on page selling script...

admin
Site Admin

#6 Postby admin » Jan 17, 2012 12:25 pm

Kiosaki wrote:
admin wrote:Sorry, but not sure what kind of response are you looking for. Webmoney is supported. If you would like to test - buy premium on any site which is running XFS (for ex. oron). As for purchase for webmoney - spend 5 minutes to read XFS product page and you will find instructions about how to purchase with webmoney.
Oron.com on your file sharing script? O_o

About purchase - I didn't see option to buy XFileSharing via webmoney( only see how to buy xfile mirror - pay via webmoney directlynand than write on your email. Right? And how to buy modules?
Please,tell me how to buy xfilesharing via web money?I'm really didn't see about this on page selling script...
Sorry, my bad, it was removed from XFS page. Use the same method as for Xfilemirror (amount will be different of course). As for modules - you can calculate final amount and pay via webmoney (do not forget to send us email after that).

Kiosaki

#7 Postby Kiosaki » Jan 17, 2012 12:29 pm

Thanks! And last one - can I buy only modules after some time? For both scripts... And maybe you have discounts if I will buy both scripts now?

admin
Site Admin

#8 Postby admin » Jan 17, 2012 12:32 pm

Kiosaki wrote:Thanks! And last one - can I buy only modules after some time? For both scripts... And maybe you have discounts if I will buy both scripts now?
Yes, you can buy mods whenever you wish. As for discount - please contact support with description of what exactly are you going to purchase.

Kiosaki

#9 Postby Kiosaki » Jan 17, 2012 3:24 pm

admin wrote:
Kiosaki wrote:Thanks! And last one - can I buy only modules after some time? For both scripts... And maybe you have discounts if I will buy both scripts now?
Yes, you can buy mods whenever you wish. As for discount - please contact support with description of what exactly are you going to purchase.
Very good.
Thanks. I wrote on email about this and will be wating.