XFileSharing Pro - What CPA Network to use

deceased10

What CPA Network to use

#1 Postby deceased10 » Apr 06, 2011 1:48 pm

Hey guys I finally got my site up www.sharedragon.com and I offer high payouts of up to 40$ per 1000 downlaods, I need a good paying CPA network, what do you guys use? I am using adside.com right now but am only getting 5cents a click.. Please help

PowerChaos

#2 Postby PowerChaos » Apr 06, 2011 7:51 pm

your lucky if you get paid out

i gave it up to use ads , as i never saw a single $ from the moment i requested a payout ( google for example just banned me ... )

and the other adsites i tested dit not work like they need to be (goes way to slow or doesnt works at all )

so i would suggest to search a second solution to to earn back some money

but if you ask me , i still do not like ads , as i only got problems with them :s

Greets From PowerChaos

deceased10

#3 Postby deceased10 » Apr 06, 2011 11:33 pm

How do you expect to make money withought ads?

PowerChaos

#4 Postby PowerChaos » Apr 07, 2011 12:25 am

i make money from premium users that are paying to be premium

it is the way i offer the items , i make premium users unic

as example
non premium users do have a download limit and download speed limit

premium users got direct links , premium users can hotlink files for 72 hours

premium users can embed video's and mp3's and can right click on images to hotlink them

and they just got 20GB space to store there files on
same as the download size , they can download files up to 20GB when non registered users are limited to 1GB files :D

and so there are a few more things that makes the premium package intresting and on that way i do not need ads

basicly ads are just scaring people away
no1 likes ads , they preffer to buy premium from a site with out ads then from a site with ads

that part is confirmed for me , as from the moment i kicked my own ads of it (yes my own , was tired of third party ads) dit my premium sale incased

it is possible that it is only for me , but i am just doing fine with out ads , and even better then with ads :D

Greets From PowerChaos

nyan

#5 Postby nyan » Apr 07, 2011 11:30 am

I'm using adsense and affiliateply(Adstract now) I get around 0.20$ cpm on the latter, which is fairly good.. I wouldn't really recommend going for CPA networks though, unless they got good relevant offers...

If you have a lot of traffic you can also check out game-advertising-online (again cpm)

A few more things about your website:
1. The design is nice
2. If you allow people to upload 2 gb files, you should give them more storage, 10 gb is 5 files :/
3. fix the layout/css on uploading
4. I uploaded one file and it brought down your site entire when a few downloaders came... fix your server configuration