XFileSharing Pro - What happens to Expired Premium account's files?

RockDiz

What happens to Expired Premium account's files?

#1 Postby RockDiz » Apr 15, 2012 9:22 am

I've tried typing a bunch of keywords but it's a bit hard to find the answer to this.
Well, a user asked what happens to their files after their Premium account expires? Does their files get removed within X (file life for registered users) amount of days since last activity or from the date their account expired? Maybe possibly the files never get deleted since they were uploaded by a premium account at the time?

Thanks for the clarification.

stdio

#2 Postby stdio » Apr 15, 2012 12:11 pm

I'll give you the exact reply I got from Sibsoft as we wanted to know too what happens when a premium account expires.
Yes, he will still have access to his content, but will not be able to upload new files.
Indeed, it's hard to use the search feature on this forum. phpBB's search function sucks bad.

OooLong

#3 Postby OooLong » Apr 15, 2012 2:38 pm

What? I remembed in an email exchange with Sibsoft that once your Premium account expires your file will be delete. Can we get a confirmation support?

RockDiz

#4 Postby RockDiz » Apr 17, 2012 2:43 am

stdio wrote:I'll give you the exact reply I got from Sibsoft as we wanted to know too what happens when a premium account expires.
Yes, he will still have access to his content, but will not be able to upload new files.
Indeed, it's hard to use the search feature on this forum. phpBB's search function sucks bad.
dude, your reply is irrelevant to the question.
I did not ask what if the user exceeded the storage space quota.
I asked what is the file's life span after a premium account is no longer premium.

stdio

#5 Postby stdio » Apr 17, 2012 8:34 am

My answer is totally relevant to the subject matter. Your response was totally unnecessary when I was trying to be helpful.

hdmagic

#6 Postby hdmagic » Apr 17, 2012 12:49 pm

When the account expires, work restrictions in free account.
If the files are not downloaded in the time it is set in the admin panel, are removed.