XFileSharing Pro - What is the differen between fresh installation with old sql

idupload

What is the differen between fresh installation with old sql

#1 Postby idupload » Nov 01, 2010 2:14 pm

I felt so really bad experienced with xfs now....
First time I bought this is smart script to leech any file hosting and share it to public.
since time goes on, my old mysql database had to many client inside and make my xfs server can not effort again.

Let me give example : 100 users for fresh installation really good xfs
already 3000 users and 100 users premium still active is not good to used leech xfs again for download or upload....

2900 is register not premium, premium only 100 users same like new fresh installation. But the system look's different to progress leech

What is the different with fresh installation with old sql installation?
perl make my server work is too high to load and httpd is continues drop again and again.

I m sorry to write this, but this is all my felt about xfs.
I need your support and explanation. (I m is your premium members to xfs)

Every time I asked (admin about benefit nginx support how many download and upload connection the answer is never come to me? ).
Installed nginx with you is really cost extra needed for us with small business.
Because one setup installation will take $200 USD
So we need to know feature benefit with nginx more detail to.

Enterupload dot com used nginx but I do now know how much server vps or dedicated? and I think we should know benefit detail nginx in dedicated server the best specification could have how many connection. So $200 usd is a price we should pay...

PowerChaos

#3 Postby PowerChaos » Nov 01, 2010 3:02 pm

i use only apache for this script
but splitted over 2 servers

here are 2 sites hosted both on a dedicated server for the files , and on 1 shared server for the wesbite ( webserver , apache)

download server is apache to but only used for the file downloads

http://boosterking.com (my site)
http://vidape.com ( video site of client)

i do not have problems with mysql or with apache because of this script

the script works great for me on apache and i do not see why i would use ngix

ngix is used to share the download speed better and to allow direct links with download speed

the speed and stability all depends on configuration , same as cpu and ram usage depends on the script to

i split the 2 servers because it is easyer and better quality
as downloads can slow down a lot if other sites are on it (overload apache)
but as long those 2 things are serperated from each other is everything fine and can your members gain full download speed

ngix is not mutch differend then apache , a bit less server load (if configured right) and better traffic control ( if configured right)

but who cares about 2% cpu usage or 1.5% cpu usage ??

so the desision is totaly up to you to deside what you like to choose , both things do there work if they are configured right

but i wont suggest to put it on a vps , maybe the site is fine but the download files not
they give to mutch cpu usage and to mutch traffic usage to be able to taken care of the vps server

and that explains your lag problem , you probaly got both on a vps (on same node i supose)

hopely this can solve your problem

Greetings From PowerChaos

idupload

#4 Postby idupload » Nov 01, 2010 6:37 pm

PowerChaos wrote:i use only apache for this script
but splitted over 2 servers

here are 2 sites hosted both on a dedicated server for the files , and on 1 shared server for the wesbite ( webserver , apache)

download server is apache to but only used for the file downloads

http://boosterking.com (my site)
http://vidape.com ( video site of client)

i do not have problems with mysql or with apache because of this script

the script works great for me on apache and i do not see why i would use ngix

ngix is used to share the download speed better and to allow direct links with download speed

the speed and stability all depends on configuration , same as cpu and ram usage depends on the script to

i split the 2 servers because it is easyer and better quality
as downloads can slow down a lot if other sites are on it (overload apache)
but as long those 2 things are serperated from each other is everything fine and can your members gain full download speed

ngix is not mutch differend then apache , a bit less server load (if configured right) and better traffic control ( if configured right)

but who cares about 2% cpu usage or 1.5% cpu usage ??

so the desision is totaly up to you to deside what you like to choose , both things do there work if they are configured right

but i wont suggest to put it on a vps , maybe the site is fine but the download files not
they give to mutch cpu usage and to mutch traffic usage to be able to taken care of the vps server

and that explains your lag problem , you probaly got both on a vps (on same node i supose)

hopely this can solve your problem

Thank you guys for respond my threads.
Powerchaos may I know your fileserver is used cpanel/whm or virtualmin as control panel?? Thank you

idupload

Re: What is the differen between fresh installation with old

#5 Postby idupload » Nov 01, 2010 6:41 pm

I have a lot customer 200 members want to upload and download with same time. It makes my dedicated server (vps xen) weak.
Almost httpd is down...
do you have same problem like me?

Before I started I have dedicated server and installed rapidleech script
the problem is same httpd down, but I still can login through ssh port 22 see whos is ddos or request to many connection...

But now I have dedicated server (I separate with xen platform solusvm)
if 1 vps in 1 node down, did not make another vps down. Because xen is stand alone just like dedicated server)

PowerChaos

#6 Postby PowerChaos » Nov 02, 2010 12:07 am

eum
not realy

xen is a software for vps servers like openvz and parrallels (virtuozo) or Citrix or solusvm or vmware or any other of those

you still got 1 big node where muliple users are on , if 1 vps goes down because of high cpu load then the node will go down to (cpu is shared )

and a vps use always more cpu because of the vps software then a dedi for the same purpose

anyway , to asnwer your question , i use cpanel for my webserver and just linux with apache for my file server

admin
Site Admin

#7 Postby admin » Nov 02, 2010 7:47 am

Do not use any virtualization on your servers, when you running xfs. Why do you need it? As it will cause a lot more problems than benefits.

Go with pure dedicated servers and here's our recommendations for :

1) Keep main server and file servers separated.
2) Keep file servers on separate HDDs, e.g. do not place uploaded files on system partition.
3) It’s better to have 2 servers with 5 HDDs, rather than 1 server with 10 HDDs
4) For main server you need more RAM/CPU than on file servers, as it will be running mysql database (for very big systems we recommend to host mysql database on separate server).

idupload

#8 Postby idupload » Nov 02, 2010 6:35 pm

admin wrote:Do not use any virtualization on your servers, when you running xfs. Why do you need it? As it will cause a lot more problems than benefits.

Go with pure dedicated servers and here's our recommendations for :

1) Keep main server and file servers separated.
2) Keep file servers on separate HDDs, e.g. do not place uploaded files on system partition.
3) It’s better to have 2 servers with 5 HDDs, rather than 1 server with 10 HDDs
4) For main server you need more RAM/CPU than on file servers, as it will be running mysql database (for very big systems we recommend to host mysql database on separate server).
Thank you admin for your answer, I will prepare new dedicated server for nginx server.
so upload will be used port 80 and download will be used port 8080

the question is can fileserver support 2 main frame server?

I mean 2 domain license as front page with different server
will be used 1 dedicated server nginx installation as file server