XFileSharing Pro - XFilesharing Pro 2.3 - Page 2

Marijo

#16 Postby Marijo » Jun 01, 2015 7:43 am

What is more, I found new bug that it is impossible to filter Downloads by IP.

Filter doesn't work and after click it redirects to home page. The same issue is in you demo site:

Go to : http://xfilesharing.com/?op=admin_downl ... e_id=98665

Enter IP adress to "Downloader IP" and click Filter button or in table click on IP. As you can see you will be redirected to http://xfilesharing.com home page.

Please inform as us fast as you can because we are interested to buy more Mods, but before that we need to fix these issue.

admin
Site Admin

#17 Postby admin » Jun 01, 2015 12:38 pm

Marijo wrote:
admin wrote:
Marijo wrote:How to change currency? Because I have changed from USD to EUR in Payment Settings sections, but still nothing changed.
What and where exactly didn't changed?
It was everywhere. Today I see that some of your admin tried to fix it and it started show EUR in a few places, but it still shows $ elsewhere.

Still shows $ here:

/?op=request_money (Everywhere)
?op=admin_files
?op=admin_users
?op=admin_payments
?op=admin_settings (Minimal payout, Allow user to convert, All Tier shows as $, Max money last 24 hours
?op=my_reports (Graph shows as $)

I have to remind that we paid for Professional script installation.

One more bug, that "Remote URL upload" is still are showing for unregistered users even if it have been disabled in admin.
Remote upload for anonymous users has been fixed.
As for short currency sign ($), it's hardcoded in templates and for now you can update it there (that's the easiest way). But we're going to add currency character in admin settings, so it can be changed as well as currency code (USD/EUR).

Marijo

#18 Postby Marijo » Jun 01, 2015 2:00 pm

admin wrote:
Marijo wrote:
admin wrote: What and where exactly didn't changed?
It was everywhere. Today I see that some of your admin tried to fix it and it started show EUR in a few places, but it still shows $ elsewhere.

Still shows $ here:

/?op=request_money (Everywhere)
?op=admin_files
?op=admin_users
?op=admin_payments
?op=admin_settings (Minimal payout, Allow user to convert, All Tier shows as $, Max money last 24 hours
?op=my_reports (Graph shows as $)

I have to remind that we paid for Professional script installation.

One more bug, that "Remote URL upload" is still are showing for unregistered users even if it have been disabled in admin.
Remote upload for anonymous users has been fixed.
As for short currency sign ($), it's hardcoded in templates and for now you can update it there (that's the easiest way). But we're going to add currency character in admin settings, so it can be changed as well as currency code (USD/EUR).
Great work. I have more questions, so I have sent an email. Thank you.

Desita

#19 Postby Desita » Jun 03, 2015 6:19 am

Is it safe to download and install yet?

And also, are upgrade instructions the same as it says for 2.1 to 2.2 in the install text?

admin
Site Admin

#20 Postby admin » Jun 03, 2015 6:33 am

Desita wrote:Is it safe to download and install yet?

And also, are upgrade instructions the same as it says for 2.1 to 2.2 in the install text?
Yes, most minor fixes has been made.

Can't find anything about 2.1 in install.txt, can you please point?

Desita

#21 Postby Desita » Jun 03, 2015 6:38 am

admin wrote:
Desita wrote:Is it safe to download and install yet?

Yes, most minor fixes has been made.

Can't find anything about 2.1 in install.txt, can you please point?
I got the new e-mail file and within the install.txt it says this right after the extra file server installation:
*** Upgrade XFS Pro from 2.1 to 2.2 ***

1) IMPORTANT: Backup all .cgi, .pm files, main.css, images and Templates folders and make a dump of your SQL database.

2) Upload all new files from cgi-bin, htdocs folders over old ones except "temp" and "uploads" folders and XFileConfig.pm and XFSConfig.pm files.
Update new XFileConfig.pm and XFSConfig.pm files with your old settings manually.
Update all your extra FileServers files too from FS-dist folder.

3) Chmod 755 upgrade_21_22.cgi file. Run /cgi-bin/upgrade_21_22.cgi in browser to upgrade the database. Should see "DONE." if everything's fine.
If it is, then delete upgrade_21_22.cgi and upgrade_21_22.sql for security purposes.

Desita

#22 Postby Desita » Jun 24, 2015 12:16 am

nevermind

forgot this mod didn't come with additional files.

Al3aby

#23 Postby Al3aby » Sep 13, 2015 3:28 am

the script supports multi-loading or no?
and there a free version to be mounted on my website

and supports arabic lang ?

Ali.Alaraibi

Problem with install

#24 Postby Ali.Alaraibi » Oct 31, 2015 11:22 am

i buy the script with the Professional script installation but the didn't install the script on my website !!