XUpload - XUpload on secure server

blackdog

XUpload on secure server

#1 Postby blackdog » Nov 10, 2006 8:40 am

Hi all,
I'd like using the download process (XUpload free version) on a secure server (https). If I do so than in Firefox works all fine. But in IE coming a pop-up window from microsoft that the site contains safe & unsafe elements too. This is very annoying, because example a user from my forum can clicking once on the button "continue", but at the end the uploading process coming the popup window again.
My friend works system andministrator, and he had debuged the upload_form.html file. The results are, that any problems in the Javascript region from the line 14.

What is the problem? How can I solve it?

Thx.

PilgrimX182

#2 Postby PilgrimX182 » Nov 10, 2006 10:57 am

I do not know what your administrator did in upload_form.html, but I think this will help you:

Use relative form action URL(e.g. '../cgi-bin/upload.cgi?upload_id=') in upload_form.html, this will use the same domain upload_form.html is.

Also inside xupload.js replace about:blank with blank.html. Create empty blank.html in the same folder.

blackdog

#3 Postby blackdog » Nov 11, 2006 9:52 am

Thanks!

I'm using the cgi-bin folder address already with relativ path. I've made a symbolic link into the folder where the upload_form is.
The other thing was the really solution! But the about:blank is not in the xupload.js but direct in the upload_form.html by the lines iframe.

Actually works all fine! Many Thx!

PilgrimX182

#4 Postby PilgrimX182 » Nov 13, 2006 7:22 am

Ah, Free version. That is correct, it's inside upload_form.html there.
I'm glad it works fine, that was the idea ;)