XUpload - Xupload working but no Status bar update

andrew

Xupload working but no Status bar update

#1 Postby andrew » Feb 09, 2008 5:27 pm

I have Xuploadpro 2.4 installed on an Apache server using the code as delivered.

I can upload files without any problems however the upload status bar is never displayed while the file is uploaded. I'm using the popup version of the status bar. The popup appears but it is blank.

If the file takes less than about 15 secs to upload the status window is populated after the upload is complete.

If the file takes more than 15 secs to upload then the status window is populated after 15 secs but says "upload failed". The upload however goies on to complete sucessfully.

I have chmod'd the cgi directory, cgi files and upload and temp directories as per your posts in the site and I have your delivered .htaccess file intalled in the cgi directory.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Andrew
BTW I'm more than willing to upgrade to the latest Xupload version if you believe that will resolve the issue.

PilgrimX182

#2 Postby PilgrimX182 » Feb 11, 2008 10:58 am

'upload failed' means temp file size wasn't increasing for 15 seconds. That happens when system caching uploads or filesystem cache.

Yes, I think XUpload 3 can help you. Forward your payment notification or purchase ID to [email protected] with upgrade request. Then we will send you latest version.