XFileSharing Pro - How to show only unique downloads in user_reports ?

Steve9e8

How to show only unique downloads in user_reports ?

#1 Postby Steve9e8 » Aug 13, 2016 4:59 pm

Hello

The number of downloads that my users can see in ( my reports ) page doesn't show the unique and 100% completed downloads, but it seems show the multiple downloads per user, and maybe even the incompleted downloads, and I'm not sure if it shows the number of views too !

Even if the system make earning only for the 100% completed and unique downloads since I set ( max money last 24 hours ) to '0.0001' , but that makes a problem for me with some of my users when they see the number of downloads in their reports is much higher than the earning, so I have to explain to each one that issue.

How can I fix that and make reports showing only the unique and 100% completed downloads ?

The value that controlling that is ( <TMPL_VAR sum_downloads> ) so should I change it with another value to apply what I need ?

Steve9e8

#2 Postby Steve9e8 » Aug 22, 2016 6:30 am

Just to correct, I mean the value ( <TMPL_VAR downloads> ) that included in ( my_reports.html ) which I need to modify it to show only the unique and effective downloads, not the total downloads, in order to make it show exactly what my system count for revenue.

If any of you could do that in his file host let me know please how.

tendea

#3 Postby tendea » Oct 11, 2016 1:12 pm

have you solved this problem?