Search found 81 matches

by Steve9e8
Aug 22, 2016 6:30 am
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: How to show only unique downloads in user_reports ?
Replies: 2
Views: 3561

Just to correct, I mean the value ( <TMPL_VAR downloads> ) that included in ( my_reports.html ) which I need to modify it to show only the unique and effective downloads, not the total downloads, in order to make it show exactly what my system count for revenue. If any of you could do that in his fi...
by Steve9e8
Aug 13, 2016 4:59 pm
Topic: How to show only unique downloads in user_reports ?
Views: 3561

How to show only unique downloads in user_reports ?

Hello The number of downloads that my users can see in ( my reports ) page doesn't show the unique and 100% completed downloads, but it seems show the multiple downloads per user, and maybe even the incompleted downloads, and I'm not sure if it shows the number of views too ! Even if the system make...
by Steve9e8
May 11, 2016 7:06 am
Topic: After upgrading to 2.4, I cannot add a new file server !
Replies: 1
Views: 3050

More about my problem - It happened after upgrading my XFS script from 2.3 to 2.4 ... in 2.3 everything was perfect when I add a new file server - in 'add new server' page in admin_settings, if I enabled 'torrent' and 'FTP' the server will be added but formality only which means it won't work for up...
by Steve9e8
May 06, 2016 10:40 am
Topic: After upgrading to 2.4, I cannot add a new file server !
Replies: 1
Views: 3050

After upgrading to 2.4, I cannot add a new file server !

Hello I'm trying to add a new file server, all required files/folders in ( fs-dist ) are uploaded... All permissions are corrected, but when I go to admin_settings 'add a new server', and put the server information ( name, cgi-bin URL, files URL, max disk usage ) and then submit I get the following ...
by Steve9e8
Mar 31, 2016 1:32 pm
Topic: Leech a 10 GB file = " Upload limit exceeded " !
Views: 3312

Re: Leech a 10 GB file = " Upload limit exceeded "

pleasehelpme wrote:
Steve9e8 wrote:Hello

Same issue with me :(
The issue fixed by Sibsift staff, and actually the problem was from the IP I made upload tests through, mostly some outcoming traffic was blocked.

Try to upload from different IP and if it still doesn't work try from different ISP .... mostly it will work.
by Steve9e8
Mar 31, 2016 1:21 pm
Topic: Upload Limit Exceeded
Replies: 6
Views: 4081

What is the upload speed you try with ? .... and did you try to upload from 2 or more desktops that located in different places, or just from one ?
by Steve9e8
Mar 21, 2016 3:10 pm
Topic: Leech a 10 GB file = " Upload limit exceeded " !
Views: 3312

Leech a 10 GB file = " Upload limit exceeded " !

Hello I'm running a XFS 2.3 script. The " Max upload file size " I set in my filehost is " 10240 MB " but when I try to leech files that are 9 or 10 GB the leech process goes well, but after the process is finished and in " upload_results" something prevent the script t...
by Steve9e8
Mar 21, 2016 3:00 pm
Topic: question for remot upload
Replies: 3
Views: 3161

Yes I meant Remote upload which is built in XFS script and doesn't need a leech plugin.

In "Max URL leech traffic" you can set the daily leech volume by MB for each of the 3 types of users. Anonymous ,registered and premium.
by Steve9e8
Mar 21, 2016 2:30 pm
Topic: direct link
Views: 2916

To perform that, premium user needs to go to ( My account ) page, then in " configuration " put a mark on ( Direct downloads ) .
by Steve9e8
Mar 20, 2016 7:45 am
Topic: question for remot upload
Views: 3161

Admin_settings ----> Users limits ---- > Max URL leech traffic
by Steve9e8
Mar 11, 2016 12:32 pm
Topic: CGI.pm: defined(@array) | extra file server problem
Replies: 4
Views: 4558

Hello, I don't have these mods installed but I receive the same error in my logs. Can't upload, deprecated files etc. I also checked to see if your solution was the answer and still, nothing uploads. What exactly happens when you try to upload ?. do you have an error window that says : <HTML><HEAD>...
by Steve9e8
Mar 10, 2016 11:46 am
Topic: Footer
Views: 3097

Re: Sorted

Thanks..i did it already as i know html. i edited & uploaded it to the host but there was some problem in filezilla & the file was not getting uploaded that's why..Anyways thanks I Have another problem that its not sending confirmation email to users.will u tell me what's problem going on t...
by Steve9e8
Mar 10, 2016 11:12 am
Topic: Footer
Views: 3097

You have to go to your template folder then open the page ( main.html ) and you'll find such this code : <p style="line-height: 50px;">© 2015 <a href="http://sibsoft.net">Sibsoft, ltd</a></p> Change it and put your filehost copyright, and save the editing .
by Steve9e8
Mar 10, 2016 11:03 am

The problem solved by Sibsoft support ... and here is the solution if anyone of you have the same problem in future : Just make sure the two mods ( Nginx ) and ( 100% complete download ) are installed on the server that you try to download the file from, if they aren't installed you have to remove t...
by Steve9e8
Mar 09, 2016 3:32 pm

CGI.pm: defined(@array) | extra file server problem

Hello I just added a new file server, but when I try to download anything that is successfully uploaded to, the download doesn't work after loading for seconds, then it goes to error page where the captured address of server for example : 59.190.54.56:182/d/mvsnquxuxkyp75ghg7rrafyyase6okawcnk5rjomc3...