by alexalex
Oct 15, 2012 7:48 am
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Flash uploader bug
Replies: 1
Views: 1291

Flash uploader bug

Hey,

Strange issue with the flash uploader, for some reason - all the files uploaded by it are labeled as public by default.

Any way to change that?

Thanks!
by alexalex
Sep 29, 2012 7:52 am
Topic: Moving variables from page to page
Replies: 2
Views: 1742

Thanks

Hey,

Thanks for the reply!
But, in this method - I'm only able to include the news as is in the news page, Let's say I want to show only last 5, or not to show the full item right there on the homepage...
by alexalex
Sep 28, 2012 8:03 am
Topic: My published files link
Replies: 0
Views: 1259

My published files link

Hey,

I was wondering - is there any way to remove this page and option for the website altogether ? I don't seem to find it anywhere in the settings.

Thanks!
by alexalex
Sep 28, 2012 7:59 am
Topic: Moving variables from page to page
Replies: 2
Views: 1742

Moving variables from page to page

Hey, First of all, thanks in advance for anyone that helps with this, I've been cracking my head for quite a while now, trying to make it work. I'm not keen to grab a freelancer that I don't know and let him into the code, that's why I prefer to get help from the community or a reference from within...
by alexalex
Sep 26, 2012 12:39 pm
Topic: <TMPL_VAR thumb_url>
Replies: 11
Views: 3819

News on homepage

Hey man, I followed this thread, hoping it my provide me with some clues on how to add news on the homepage, But couldn't figure it out. Would be highly appreciated if you've already done so - or you can assist on how to bring those variables on to homepage so I can use the TMPL tag associated with ...