Search found 11 matches

by alnadabi
Sep 25, 2008 11:02 am
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Current Session.pm won't work on this server architecture
Replies: 0
Views: 2949

Current Session.pm won't work on this server architecture

Hi there, I was running XFileSharing Pro 1.1 with no problems ... but I did fresh installation for XFileSharing Pro 1.2 , and when I run the install.cgi its show the following error (note): ====================== Current Session.pm won't work on this server architecture Contact support@sibsoft.net t...
by alnadabi
Sep 05, 2008 10:15 am
Topic: XfileSharing Web Design
Replies: 1
Views: 4372

Hi there, Option one : go to this website http://www.getfreelancer.com/category/Web+Design Join free and ask for your requirment and you will get many designer who can do that for you with the range of 50-300 USD ... ofcourse depands on your requirments. Option two: There are thousands of free open ...
by alnadabi
Sep 04, 2008 9:51 am
Topic: Integration of XFS with Other Existing Systems
Replies: 4
Views: 4395

Open the index.cgi and find "sub Login", "sub CheckAuth" moved from Session.pm and stop blaming me :) I am vey Sorry, that was not blaming, It was an inquery only :) . But you have to mention that Modificatoin in your change log file , because its a major changes in login system...
by alnadabi
Sep 03, 2008 6:27 pm

Thank you! This will be released in new version next few days. I was very happy to see the new version, but it seem that my request was in included !!! I could not see my proposal in the new version 1.2 ??? or you forget it ?? That was very important part for me to run the script because I delay it...
by alnadabi
Jul 16, 2008 6:53 pm

Integration of XFS with Other Existing Systems

Hi there, I know this will be not easy to change as piece of cake, but I am sure it will bring more customers to this script if you can make it more flexible with integration feature. As every one knows, there are many UBB websites around, I can say its +10 thousands of them having very huge base of...
by alnadabi
Jul 14, 2008 4:01 pm
Topic: Error Adding new server !!
Replies: 11
Views: 7266

Thank You Mr. PilgrimX182,

The problem is solved .

Best Regards,
Bader AlNadabi
by alnadabi
Jul 14, 2008 5:17 am

Is this the right place for supporting my case ?? or I have to send an Email to support people ??
by alnadabi
Jul 13, 2008 12:31 pm

I did manual insert into the Server Table via mysql shell command, and its work fine ... but another problem shows , which is when I want to download the uploaded files its giving and red error says : invalid license_key So is this because I did manual insert to the Server table ?? Please I am tired...
by alnadabi
Jul 12, 2008 8:59 pm

Hi,

All CGI's set to 755

I sow some posts which talk about fs.cgi that its related to license key , I dont know how to debug it !!

Any other ideas ??

Thank you in advance
by alnadabi
Jul 12, 2008 8:21 pm

Error Adding new server !!

After I did full restart of my server ... now its giving the following output : File Server tests: api.cgi: OK temp dir exist: OK temp dir mkdir: OK temp dir rmdir: OK upload dir exist: OK upload dir mkdir: OK upload dir rmdir: OK htdocs dir exist: OK htdocs dir mkdir: OK htdocs dir symlink: OK htdo...
by alnadabi
Jul 12, 2008 7:48 pm

Error Adding new server !!

Hi there, when I try to submit the form of adding new server. .. the browser become busy for long time till I got this : ====================== A communication error occurred: "" The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests....