Search found 10 matches

by Aprazors
Apr 09, 2019 11:27 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment. Refresh this page in some minutes.
Replies: 1
Views: 4807

We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment. Refresh this page in some minutes.

Hi there I am using XFS for quite awhile now and today suddenly I am getting this error
"We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment. Refresh this page in some minutes."

I have checked both servers are working properly what wrong here?
by Aprazors
Oct 22, 2018 12:15 pm
Topic: Question's about File Servers
Replies: 11
Views: 9130

Re: Question's about File Servers

I can't see a high load issue on this screen. Please try to catch a screenshot when you have this load issue. We had that issue from but currently, we had deleted some unnecessary files from the server that's why the load is stable now. Could you suggest me good file storage server sites? which are...
by Aprazors
Oct 12, 2018 10:51 am
Topic: Question about file servers
Replies: 7
Views: 6726

Re: Question about file servers

Problem solved and the support help me a lot. Currently I think Advance Download Mod doesn't need to be installed. Maybe in the future. For now the server can handle my current traffic. Thank you for your information. :) Could you suggest me good file server sites and config? Thanks Contact us, we ...
by Aprazors
Oct 08, 2018 8:12 am
Topic: Question about file servers
Replies: 7
Views: 6726

Re: Question about file servers

soliddrive wrote:Problem solved and the support help me a lot.

Currently I think Advance Download Mod doesn't need to be installed. Maybe in the future.
For now the server can handle my current traffic.

Thank you for your information. :)
Could you suggest me good file server sites and config?
Thanks
by Aprazors
Oct 08, 2018 7:47 am
Topic: Add a server to the files
Replies: 2
Views: 3951

Re: Add a server to the files

uploadadz wrote:When trying to install an additional server this problem comes

Can't write XFSConfig at /home/uploadadz/public_html/cgi-bin/install_fs.cgi line 88.
Hey, May I Know from where you got the file servers?
Thanks
by Aprazors
Oct 08, 2018 7:38 am

I can't see a high load issue on this screen. Please try to catch a screenshot when you have this load issue. We had that issue from but currently, we had deleted some unnecessary files from the server that's why the load is stable now. Could you suggest me good file storage server sites? which are...
by Aprazors
Oct 01, 2018 4:36 pm

* How much active process do you have, when your disk load %100? * How much IOPS do you have, when your disk load %100? If you share your "atop" screenshot about this problem, i can give better help for your issue. Could you tell me your active provider for this server? Our server is 50% ...
by Aprazors
Sep 26, 2018 3:40 pm

What is your budget for fileserver with unmetered bandwidth? I think 6tb drives are not good for fileservers. Instead of 8x6tb, 12x3tb will be faster. Currently, we are paying around 700$ for this server and we can go up to 800$ Currently, we have 2Gbps Unmetered link but we are using around 300 TB...
by Aprazors
Sep 18, 2018 1:33 pm

Can I get any reply?
by Aprazors
Sep 17, 2018 9:56 am

Question's about File Servers

Hello everyone, I have a few questions regarding XFS PRO I hope they will be answered with the help of you guys. 1. It takes almost 1 min to generate download link and with the conversation with the support it's because of high load on IO (atop result) So the solution is to use JBOD configuration (j...