Search found 25 matches

by armin
Mar 18, 2014 2:55 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: servers with low dlspeed / atop shows "PAG | scan | ste
Replies: 2
Views: 3026

PAG Paging frequency. This line contains the number of scanned pages ('scan') due to the fact that free memory drops below a particular threshold and the number times that the kernel tries to reclaim pages due to an urgent need ('stall'). Also the number of memory pages the system read from swap sp...
by armin
Mar 18, 2014 10:51 am
Topic: servers with low dlspeed / atop shows "PAG | scan | ste
Views: 3026

servers with low dlspeed / atop shows "PAG | scan | ste

Hey guys, I have a weird problem with 2 of my fileservers. They have the same configuration and the same load(hdd, cpu, ram, network) like all of my other(5)servers, but those 2 affected servers are giving very low download speed at peak times. Over night and in the morning the speed of the 2 server...
by armin
Feb 05, 2014 9:21 am
Topic: How to change the Language of "Errors"
Replies: 1
Views: 2912

Re: How to change the Language of "Errors"

Hello, how can i Change the language of errors like "You have reached daily limit", "wait ... minutes for another download" and others error? I have the exact same question. I don't find anything of this in the language files, its very crazy, some error messages are in the langu...
by armin
Feb 03, 2014 1:48 pm
Topic: How big do you choose file server disk space?
Replies: 4
Views: 2323

Another one last thing: How much do you pay(average) for your servers, depending on the disk space, bandwith and hardware? we colocate servers, so just pay for bandwidth $0.6/mbit My fileservers configuration so far: ~8 TB disk space Dual Core 16 GB RAM 100 TB Traffic ~125 Euro per server that's a ...
by armin
Jan 30, 2014 9:56 am

i personally use small servers you can use big 40tb server if your not using much bandwidth on your existing 8tb servers with small servers not only you get more cpu/ram but also bandwidth there is no specific answer to your question, whatever fits your bill/needs should be used Yes you're right, e...
by armin
Jan 28, 2014 4:00 pm

How big do you choose file server disk space?

Hello, I have a question regarding your choosement of disk space on your file servers. I used to buy small servers with low hardware, and only about 8 TB disk space on each server. Now I'm thinking about to choose a server with better hardware and about 40 TB of disk space, so I don't need to buy mo...
by armin
Aug 05, 2013 12:41 pm
Topic: File Sharing Site Opinion
Replies: 24
Views: 7801

Main problem find a good Payment Processor, low commissions and accept FileHosting payment with this high Risk status. Hosting cost is not a big deal, if you have good sales. 36TB Storage with 100TB BW cost only 310€ in Europa. 36 TB Storage at 310€ sounds pretty cheap, can you tell me where to...
by armin
Aug 03, 2013 9:26 am
Topic: File Sharing Site Opinion
Replies: 24
Views: 7801

Main problem find a good Payment Processor, low commissions and accept FileHosting payment with this high Risk status. Hosting cost is not a big deal, if you have good sales. 36TB Storage with 100TB BW cost only 310€ in Europa. 36 TB Storage at 310€ sounds pretty cheap, can you tell me where to...
by armin
Jul 11, 2013 12:51 pm
Topic: Smart Profit Mode.
Views: 2212

Hi, if you only buy the Smart Plans/Profit Mode mod, every download attempt will count, you need to buy the additional "100% complete download mod" to prevent from cheaters. With this mod you will only count a complete finished download. The Max Money in 24 hours is a setting to regulate t...
by armin
May 31, 2013 9:58 am
Topic: Paymentwall
Views: 3126

Please forget about Paymentwall, they let us run through the whole approval process, after weeks of discussion we got aproved, 2 days later they closed our account because they don't want to work with filehosts. Silly Company!
by armin
Mar 01, 2013 9:47 am
Topic: 1 Gbps
Replies: 7
Views: 4360

If you don't need more than 100 TB Bandwith, you can choose one of the Leaseweb.nl 100TB Servers(good servers for europe)
by armin
Mar 01, 2013 9:47 am
Topic: limehost.ro ??
Views: 2170

I have some servers there and Limehost is still Online and Working, just contact support about your payment, they only do full payments for a full month, so you will perhaps receive your invoice at the beginning of the new month.

Regards

armin
by armin
Feb 06, 2013 11:37 am
Topic: XFS Premium Account Supported Download Manager
Views: 1864

What about pyLoad? I guess you have to request to add your FileHost there, too, but its a Python based Program...
by armin
Oct 24, 2012 2:46 pm
Topic: Peak time only 30 kB/s Download - what to do??(atop result)
Replies: 10
Views: 3486

Thanks for your kind help and answers. Server 1 is okay most of the time, both server stats look good except the Disk Load, so I I don't know what it could be else. We've just ordered a new server with 5 x 2 TB Disks and RAID 5, perhaps the problems on the old server occurs because of Raid 1 which i...
by armin
Oct 23, 2012 7:14 pm
Topic: Peak time only 30 kB/s Download - what to do??(atop result)
Replies: 10
Views: 3486

Cancel the server and move the files. when your site gets bigger, you will need more HDDs. Okay, I think you're right, we have to move to another server. What do you think about our server specs? I guess we will have 20.000 Downloads in the Future, what do you think about the current hardware, exce...