Search found 34 matches

by azvisual
Oct 23, 2009 3:43 am
Forum: XUpload
Topic: Sometimes upload doesn't starts
Replies: 13
Views: 7715

Has this problem been addressed in the currently available version? I'm still using 2.5 and am considering upgrading, but not if it has issues with Safari as that is the browser most used for our clients.
by azvisual
Mar 29, 2008 4:48 pm
Topic: Progress not displaying on upload_form2.html
Replies: 2
Views: 3466

Just to verify, same here. upload_form2 does not show progress.

http://sibsoft.net/forum/upload-form2-t ... ploadform2

The above fixes it to display with default progress bar.
by azvisual
Mar 28, 2008 7:43 pm
Topic: Reply-To Email
Replies: 1
Views: 3637

by azvisual
Mar 26, 2008 8:01 pm
Topic: CGI folder inside XUpload
Replies: 1
Views: 3624

CGI folder inside XUpload

Xupload Pro 3. 1: Are the files in the CGI folder inside the CGI folder (contains the *.pm files) necessary on the server? Do these files have a function or can be removed? Seems to work fine without them? 2: Sometimes the first try I get "transfer complete" almost immediately. Try again a...
by azvisual
Mar 05, 2008 3:25 pm
Topic: suPHP
Views: 3028

Gave up on it. Just couldn't get it to work.
by azvisual
Mar 04, 2008 8:58 pm
Topic: suPHP
Views: 3028

suPHP

Has anyone gotten Xupload Pro 3 to run on suPHP? I've found a host I really want to use, but they use suPHP and I just had no luck getting XUpload to work there. You can't use 777 on folders. In upload.cgi i changed all 0777 instances to 0755, but still no go. If anyone has gotten it to work and tel...
by azvisual
Mar 04, 2008 6:02 pm
Topic: Upload Status works in Firefox, but not in Explorer 7
Replies: 10
Views: 7923

And I just wanted to check back in, now that I've tested it on an actual PC.

All's well that "hopefully" ends well. Working perfectly.
by azvisual
Mar 01, 2008 9:17 pm

I just wanted to follow up that it was indeed the host I was using and once I moved to a solid host (did not go with 1and1.com) IE7 worked. I only tested it through VMWare on my Mac and it was extremely jerky and about half the speed of any other browser, but it worked. Monday I'll test on a PC and ...
by azvisual
Feb 29, 2008 9:02 pm

Thanks for getting me the info about the file size. I'm convinced it a cluster server issue. I'm changing to the 1and1.com host Pilgrim recommends, this weekend. Hopefully that will solve my issues.

Thanks again.
by azvisual
Feb 29, 2008 4:22 pm

I ask again, is there anything else I can do to get IE7 to work. The problem persists even with this hack. Every other browser works perfectly. To Wings of Fire, how big of files are you uploading? This hack made things better, but it still stops on anything over 5 megs. Thank for any suggestions. I...
by azvisual
Feb 28, 2008 5:37 pm

This problem persists in IE7. Using latest Xupload Pro 3 with above hack. Problem remains. At this point I have no success from IE7 users and obviously I have clients screaming bloody murder.

Anything else we can try to get this to work with IE7?

Thanks
by azvisual
Jun 15, 2007 4:19 pm
Topic: Leave us your review
Replies: 6
Views: 15405

First off, I have to say the support is second to none. I've used other scripts for this same thing and either I get zero support, or the script is very non-consistent. When I stumbled across Xupload I was really looking for something to replace the very random acting script I currently had. Initial...
by azvisual
Jun 15, 2007 4:04 pm
Topic: Feature Request
Replies: 34
Views: 58466

You know, after I posted the message I thought to myself... I bet I can just move it into the xmode area. My brain wasn't working so well yesterday. ;) In my situation, xmode let me keep one folder in root and one folder in cgi-bin. Without xmode I have 4 in each and a lot more files. Thanks for ver...
by azvisual
Jun 15, 2007 2:46 am
Topic: Feature Request
Replies: 34
Views: 58466

Going to be hard for me to word this. I hope you can understand. I use my form to look like it is used by different companies. I basically have one index page, and link to the other companies upload forms. (All of these are hosted on one domain and these are customers that send us files.) At first I...
by azvisual
Jun 14, 2007 4:12 am
Topic: Force, rather than auto
Views: 2985

Worked great, thank you.