by Betaman2k
Jun 03, 2012 6:29 am
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Two Server upload and download
Replies: 9
Views: 2945

Ok

my last question xd

Any Balance the servers, random upload server ( i add 4 fileservers )
manage the script the balance or build random upload links from server 1-4 automatic ?
by Betaman2k
Jun 02, 2012 9:19 pm

Ok Example: My Webserver name: Chaos.com ( first server ) Second server for upload and download had only a IP. Now the download link got http://chaos.com/nfgsjngjnsjg.html ( and download from the second server ) ( file server ) no traffic on my first server. is that correct ? What need the second se...
by Betaman2k
Jun 02, 2012 4:16 pm

oh ok, the script generate the links from second server ( ca ) is that correct ? but which domaen get the second server ? Example: Server 1 for webserver domaen name: Chaos.com need the second server a domaen name too ? ( or get the name from first server ) ? ( i mean the dl links get the domaen nam...
by Betaman2k
Jun 02, 2012 4:09 pm

and no extra cost ? ( licence ) perhaps any example, i wanna see this live xD

Exaample Webserver location is on USA, and File Server ( second Server ) location Canada, which IP get the download links, USA or Canada ( upload and download links ) ?
by Betaman2k
Jun 02, 2012 4:01 pm

Two Server upload and download

Heya i wanna buy the script but i need this info i wanna install the script on one server ( webpanel ) but all downloads and uploads on second server Server A only for Promote, but if u wanna upload or get the download link, all traffic from second server. ( and save the uploads on second server ) I...