Search found 35 matches

by bigbuffertv
Apr 17, 2011 2:47 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: geo ip
Replies: 1
Views: 1568

geo ip

with the points mod i asume you use GeoLite Country im just wondering if its worth going with the pro version or at least updating the free version every month

http://www.maxmind.com/app/geolitecountry
by bigbuffertv
Feb 11, 2011 6:29 pm
Topic: MP4 Encoding mod
Replies: 2
Views: 1634

yeah it does all files without a choice well all video files anyway i havent tested it on higher quality i convert mines to a lower quality but at the end of the day if you still want the quality of avi you wont save much space i wouldnt have thought but flashplayer is alot better than the divx webp...
by bigbuffertv
Feb 07, 2011 6:39 pm
Topic: 1.9 Suggestions
Replies: 26
Views: 8819

It would be much better with a nginx proxy solution. Each fileserver will then have a number of proxies it offloads to instead. more traffic? no problem, just add a new server in the nginx proxy cluster. They are stupid simple to use.. Just want to add that it need soem change in the 1.8 code to ma...
by bigbuffertv
Feb 06, 2011 11:47 pm

to be able to transfer files between servers via private network sure can just turn nginx off but pisses people off :) ?? how does transfer relate to nginx i use 1gbps server and they get maxed out very easily so im always addin more and moving files about so weither or or not its nginx or apache u...
by bigbuffertv
Feb 06, 2011 3:02 am

to be able to transfer files between servers via private network sure can just turn nginx off but pisses people off :)
by bigbuffertv
Jan 11, 2011 12:40 am
Topic: How Can i convert the video file to mp4?
Replies: 6
Views: 4834

mod_encode folder that you would have got emailed to you when u ordered it
by bigbuffertv
Jan 10, 2011 6:33 pm

1) Install ffmpeg and MP4Box on your FileServers. Run these commands from linux root console: yum install ffmpeg wget http://nchc.dl.sourceforge.net/project/gpac/GPAC/GPAC%200.4.5/gpac-0.4.5.tar.gz tar -zxf gpac-0.4.5.tar.gz cd gpac chmod +x configure yum install zlib* ./configure make lib make apps...
by bigbuffertv
Jan 10, 2011 4:57 pm

you need the mp4 plugin http://sibsoft.net/xfilesharing_mod_mp4_encoding.html once purchased install instructions are included :)
by bigbuffertv
Jan 02, 2011 5:53 pm
Topic: video mod after
Replies: 3
Views: 2324

Hi, Can I choose the server where the files will be converted? Example: We have 1 application server 5 servers with files 1 server converts movies The video file is sent to a server that converts videos and then is sent to a file server after conversion. This is possibile? How work video mod? if yo...
by bigbuffertv
Jan 02, 2011 5:52 pm
Topic: Closed
Replies: 4
Views: 2928

you have to email support with new domain then get new license key from client area
by bigbuffertv
Dec 31, 2010 12:43 pm
Topic: Link Expired
Replies: 9
Views: 2848

send an email to support with server details im sure they will get it sorted :)
by bigbuffertv
Dec 17, 2010 5:31 pm
Topic: Needed : Advertising explainment
Replies: 8
Views: 2655

yeah most companies are mainly aimed towards uk/ca uk ect if you have mostly german traffic then best to find a company thats aimed towards germans
by bigbuffertv
Dec 17, 2010 5:29 pm
Topic: fs.cgi: ERROR Adding new server
Views: 3031

The requested URL /cgi-bin/fs.cgi was not found on this server. looks like you upoloaded them to the wrong place?
by bigbuffertv
Dec 16, 2010 5:28 pm
Topic: Needed : Advertising explainment
Views: 2655

best bets is xtend and cpx high paying ad companies dont usually like file hosts
by bigbuffertv
Dec 10, 2010 3:53 pm
Topic: Flash upload mod?
Replies: 1
Views: 1578

Flash upload mod?

really stupid question but i assume that all files would go to the same server?