Search found 6 matches

by brohendesign
Apr 04, 2007 4:33 am
Forum: CommuniMail
Topic: Extra features
Replies: 9
Views: 9808

An Extras Idea

Could you add the following feature: Add a "Check All" box for the Active subscribers which will check every inactive subscriber instead of having the admin person have to go through and check each box individually in every list that they have. I'm not complaining, but I spent nearly 30 mi...
by brohendesign
Feb 22, 2007 5:46 am
Topic: Extra features
Replies: 9
Views: 9808

Comments for Additions or Updates: 1) Create a document attachment section for those located within the root directory or subfolders...not on the user's pc (if possible). 2) Allow for editable and/or customizable forms and documents such as adding pictures/images/logos, and giving the ability to mak...
by brohendesign
Feb 22, 2007 5:17 am
Topic: Editing Forms and etc...
Replies: 4
Views: 6852

Additions Comments

I tried it in CommuniMail and it worked, but when you create a new campaign, put in the code, and hit Save/Preview, it will automatically try to download the document and will not complete the form to hit Done. Well, at least we know that it works now....somewhat. Thanks for the help on this issue a...
by brohendesign
Feb 21, 2007 11:35 am
Topic: REquired Fields
Replies: 2
Views: 6050

Which config file?

Which config file do we need to change in order to make this work on any form?
by brohendesign
Feb 17, 2007 8:35 am

Reply to..

Ok...I found the portion from question 3 about the group it goes to, I found the list at the very top of the form. I created a new message and it went out...and I received it! That's awesome! Ok...but I have another question that stems from this great find: How can I attach documents such as PDF or ...
by brohendesign
Feb 17, 2007 8:14 am

Editing Forms and etc...

I have been able to install the program and make my lists and other items, but I wanted to ask some questions: 1.) I made a form, renamed the Email 2 to Confirm Email, and then previewed the form, but the Confirm Email moved up about 1/4 inches above the text box. So, I went into the templates folde...