Search found 5 matches

by C40
Mar 29, 2009 12:49 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: possible point system chack
Replies: 11
Views: 4292

If I see points piling up and my bandwidth not moving I'll just ban the person. I don't think anyone has a filehost so big they can't figure out if someone is cheating them. My thought exactly, you have to check the file and make an evaluation of potential dll ...if it exeeds what you predicted you...
by C40
Mar 27, 2009 7:27 pm
Topic: XFileSharing 1.4 status
Replies: 45
Views: 12649

You got some ideas as for last one i though 1.4 would take care of this problem...admin should be able to dll any file, protected or not just by clicking on the file.

I check files if they are suspicious and that would be faster that way.
by C40
Mar 18, 2009 8:01 pm
Topic: XFileSharing 1.4 status
Replies: 45
Views: 12649

Is it possible to add a dll feature to the secret uploader? That'd be a great tool for prenium users.

Would be also good if we could have a version with the url website already set so users doesn't have to configure.
by C40
Mar 12, 2009 2:01 am
Topic: Design modification, scripts modification, referencing...
Replies: 3
Views: 3025

Yeah sorry for asking so many questions ^^. 1/Would i have to only tell you how to make it or will you need img etc? 2/ ok 3/ I used the english file to create the french one :/, so it should be ok no? 4/ ok 5/ I mean that i added "english" sentences that stays in english when i click on o...
by C40
Mar 11, 2009 6:28 pm
Topic: Design modification, scripts modification, referencing...
Replies: 3
Views: 3025

Design modification, scripts modification, referencing...

Hi, Script works great at http://www.online-sharing.net and i need informations so i can move to the next level. Design question : I'm asking this because generally when you try to modify something it ends up in chaos... 1/I was wondering if changing the main page by a totally different one would ki...