Search found 14 matches

by castledracula
Apr 29, 2010 1:07 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: divx player error
Replies: 3
Views: 2854

that is usually a problem when the file cannot be read from the source, any link to check it out.
by castledracula
Apr 29, 2010 8:38 am
Topic: File Transfer server to server Fail
Replies: 4
Views: 3372

File Transfer server to server Fail

Im trying to use the server to server file transfer with version 1.7, i manage to move files under 400 Mb, but when i tried to move files larger than 420 Mb the script says that the file has been moved ok with the database updated, but the file has 0 bytes in the new server, i checked my apache conf...
by castledracula
Mar 02, 2010 3:07 am
Topic: [FIXED] upload stops while uploading to my website
Replies: 35
Views: 9378

did you restart the apache?
by castledracula
Mar 01, 2010 12:39 pm

looks like you are trying to modify the php settings which has nothing to do with this script, the settings you need to modify are in the apache.conf file in your box, edit the timeout setting, usually the default is 300 which sometimes works fine, but try to increase that to 500 or 600 as you need ...
by castledracula
Feb 28, 2010 1:15 am
Topic: [HOW to] Edit <TMPL_VAR paging>
Replies: 1
Views: 2364

Code: Select all

<div class="paging"><b>1</b><a href='<TMPL_VAR site_url>/?sort_order=down&sort_field=file_created&fld_id=0&op=my_files&page=2'>
by castledracula
Feb 26, 2010 2:51 pm

your problem may be the timeout setting in the apache configuration, try increasing and then test the uploading again.
by castledracula
Feb 23, 2010 11:41 pm
Topic: Login box, how?
Replies: 5
Views: 2458

<TMPL_IF my_login> <b>Welcome   <TMPL_VAR my_login> -   <a href="<TMPL_VAR site_url>/?op=logout" class="logout"><TMPL_VAR lang_logout></a> <TMPL_ELSE> <form method="POST" action="<TMPL_VAR site_url>/" name="FL"> <input type="hidden" name=&...
by castledracula
Feb 23, 2010 11:32 pm
Topic: How to put ads here?
Replies: 2
Views: 1999

if you want to place ads in the upload page, edit the template upload_form.html in the templates folder and place the code at the very bottom, however i dont suggest you place ads in the upload page, in my experience you will have almost no conversion-no earnings- and users will not consider your ad...
by castledracula
Feb 13, 2010 3:43 am
Topic: Video Mod Isn't working
Replies: 8
Views: 3758

first you have to check if it is enable in your admin settings and make sure you have Mplayer installed in your server.
by castledracula
Nov 17, 2009 1:54 pm
Topic: e.g. d1.xxx.com rather then ip address ?
Views: 3579

ok, can somebody explain to me how to do this with the whm cpanel, i just got a new server and i still learning.

i im willing to pay for your time if anyone help me configure my servers
by castledracula
Nov 16, 2009 2:03 pm
Topic: Fastest Way to tranfer files
Replies: 6
Views: 2497

Fastest Way to tranfer files

Anybody know what is the fastest way to transfer about 200gb from my old server to a new server?
by castledracula
Nov 08, 2009 5:26 am
Topic: alternative web server beside apache
Replies: 27
Views: 11592

PilgrimX182: How can i contact you regarding the installation of the nginx and the tuning necessary to my server.
by castledracula
Oct 19, 2009 8:10 pm
Topic: Virus
Views: 2776

Its hard to believe but sometimes the malicious codes come from advertisers, some advertisers companies dont even realize that their advertisers are putting malicious codes on their ads check onto that, when google scan your pages and find this kind of exploitation codes more than a few times is whe...
by castledracula
Sep 02, 2009 1:42 am
Topic: How to make additional html page
Replies: 11
Views: 5837

I get a 404 error with my new page I have tried everything .htaccess problem? I Just Upload a new html page to /cgi-bin/Templates/Pages/English/myfile.html and i had to add this new line to htaccess in the main folder (not cgi-bin) RewriteRule ^myfile\.html$ /cgi-bin/index.cgi?op=page&tmpl=myfi...