Search found 6 matches

by clkweb
Nov 29, 2009 4:35 am
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: template job
Replies: 25
Views: 6997

Hi th3hotcake, do you still do templates? I am interested in your design services for my file hosting site. where can I contact you? Two people contacted me to do it and all they have done is take my template and I dont hear from them again ....hscorp and portugaline (DONT TRUST THEM) claim they can...
by clkweb
Oct 07, 2009 9:08 am
Topic: Call for the XFS Pro 1.6 new features!
Replies: 105
Views: 42569

Any advise on the release of version 1.6?

Thanks
by clkweb
Apr 30, 2009 7:09 am
Topic: php include not being executed in the templates
Replies: 7
Views: 3822

Have you tried it? Did it work?

publicmedia24 wrote:I want to use a banner rotator for my advertising and i will include this with php include tag.

greetz
chris
by clkweb
Apr 29, 2009 7:36 am

Is there any workaround? There must be a way right? Because I need to put the include code to show my top link exchange partners I have. It is required to run a link exchange script that I bought.

Please help.

PilgrimX182 wrote:It's not possible to use PHP in these template. This is PROS for your security anyway.
by clkweb
Apr 29, 2009 3:33 am

php include not being executed in the templates

I tried to put a php include code in the main.html template in the public_html/cgi-bin/Templates directory but it does not seem to execute the code. When I created a file and put it on the root directory /public_html/ and put the same php include codes..it works so that means my server and .htaccess...
by clkweb
Mar 22, 2009 11:45 pm
Topic: how to change default source email address
Replies: 1
Views: 2279

how to change default source email address

I just installed 1.4. When I registered a few users, the source name and email address of the sender both comes from [email protected]. How can I change this?

Thanks