XFileSharing Pro - Custom Abuse API / Form

KrisX

Custom Abuse API / Form

#1 Postby KrisX » Nov 22, 2012 9:38 am

Hello,

because of massive abuse requests, i want to code an API or a Web From in PHP so that the "Anti Piracy Companies" can delete the files directly.

What in the Database I need to add/edit to mark a file as deleted and ban the signature?

I'm very good in PHP/MySql so i just need the correct advice to do it without crash the whole system ;)

Best Regards,
Kris

ufkabakan

#2 Postby ufkabakan » Nov 22, 2012 10:17 pm

randy

#3 Postby randy » Nov 27, 2012 1:31 am

I already asked sibsoft if it is possible to get something like the link checker for admin account just paste all links to delete and click ok or something

the problem is we cannot use the internal DMCA module because it will be abused by some stupid idiots!

we need signature and/or pdf of copyright holder!

so we cannot use the DMCA module of sibsoft!

so admin can't you code something like linkchecker where we can put in all links of the emails we get and just click delete?

Jesse202

#4 Postby Jesse202 » Dec 01, 2012 6:48 pm

Kinda something like that in the admin area under "Files"

trinsic

#5 Postby trinsic » Dec 01, 2012 11:27 pm

And instead of deleting should be disabled to prevent them abusing it and deleting files that aren't theirs. That way we can enable them again if it isn't their content.

The files would eventually expire like normal and the disabled link would eventually be deleted after not being accessed for a while.

So all we really need to do is code up a new page that only DMCA accounts can access and provide a text area for them to enter links.

Any more ideas? Personally I don't think they should be allowed full access to the system and should not be allowed to search for content as it's a breach of privacy on your users. However they can input links they have to disable them immediately.

I'll start work on it today if there're no other thoughts on the matter.

trinsic

#6 Postby trinsic » Dec 01, 2012 11:38 pm

If you could resize your images as they break the page.

frostyshield

#7 Postby frostyshield » Dec 02, 2012 12:56 am

trinsic wrote:And instead of deleting should be disabled to prevent them abusing it and deleting files that aren't theirs. That way we can enable them again if it isn't their content.

The files would eventually expire like normal and the disabled link would eventually be deleted after not being accessed for a while.

So all we really need to do is code up a new page that only DMCA accounts can access and provide a text area for them to enter links.

Any more ideas? Personally I don't think they should be allowed full access to the system and should not be allowed to search for content as it's a breach of privacy on your users. However they can input links they have to disable them immediately.

I'll start work on it today if there're no other thoughts on the matter.
Why not just make a DMCA page but put a contact "[email protected]" form that's what I'm gonna do and pretty much everyone else does its simple enough.

trinsic

#8 Postby trinsic » Dec 02, 2012 1:06 am

Once you're receiving hundreds of reports a day you'll realise why that's a bad idea. Giving copyright agents accounts like this removes that job from the equation.

frostyshield

#9 Postby frostyshield » Dec 02, 2012 10:21 am

trinsic wrote:Once you're receiving hundreds of reports a day you'll realise why that's a bad idea. Giving copyright agents accounts like this removes that job from the equation.
Also allows them to delete what ever they find even if its not something illegal.

trinsic

#10 Postby trinsic » Dec 02, 2012 12:19 pm

But as I said above only disable links rather than delete them, nor giving them the feature to search, only disable links they know.

frostyshield

#11 Postby frostyshield » Dec 02, 2012 1:14 pm

trinsic wrote:But as I said above only disable links rather than delete them, nor giving them the feature to search, only disable links they know.
That would be quite costly tho as you would need to pay a perl programmer to code it and if you wanted it to show "link disabled" etc that would also cost if Sibsoft did release a advanced DMCA mod or something for it I would definitely but it and so would probably all others.

fuorissimo

#12 Postby fuorissimo » Dec 03, 2012 12:49 am

Its possibile not delete files but mass renamed?

nyan

#13 Postby nyan » Dec 03, 2012 9:59 pm

Just add to index.cgi download1
just after the fileinfo has been fetched from db
if($file->{fileblocked} == 1)
{ $ses->message('File pending by dmca');
}
add in files table a fileblocked field tinyint(1) or bool

connect to the db with your php script, shouldn't be too hard to code something that puts the fileblocked field to 0 or 1 lol