Search found 103 matches

by cuty
Dec 02, 2009 5:47 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: hotlinking hack
Replies: 10
Views: 5273

PilgrimX182 wrote:cuty, I guess this is working for your site ONLY since you asked me to FIX the Wrong IP error and we've disabled IP check for you.
how can it be FIXED an people STILL getting wrong ip message??? then whats worse you dont respond to emails
by cuty
Dec 02, 2009 5:44 pm

i dont want that...support said it was fixed it not only created another problem, the original problem is still there,and worse 1 week of emails havent been answered
by cuty
Dec 02, 2009 10:06 am

but users are still getting wrong ip , so what you did didnt help, what should I do to fix this?? and how to correct wrong ip??
by cuty
Dec 02, 2009 8:50 am

Re: hotlinking hack

For all the sibsoft scripts I have tried , users are able to hack it and get away with hotlinking. All they do, they create a download page on the main site , e.g the site is called www.hackingsite.com...and my site is called uploadsite.net. eg. http://download.hackingsite.com/uploadsite.php?link=h...
by cuty
Dec 02, 2009 8:49 am

Re: hotlinking hack

Yes, looks like you got something wrong. It's impossible to hotlink that way. Anyway, what is "uploadsite.php"? how you mean its impossible???? lol I just said it works, I am seeing it now.It happened before , pilgrim fixed it but now its happening again. uploadsite is the name of my site...
by cuty
Dec 02, 2009 4:51 am

hotlinking hack

For all the sibsoft scripts I have tried , users are able to hack it and get away with hotlinking. All they do, they create a download page on the main site , e.g the site is called www.hackingsite.com...and my site is called uploadsite.net. eg. http://download.hackingsite.com/uploadsite.php?link=ht...
by cuty
Dec 02, 2009 4:35 am
Topic: Downloads dont work in middle east asia =S (Wrong IP proble)
Views: 4307

somtimes users from all over are gettting wrong ip, I still cant get a fix an contacted support **sighss
by cuty
Dec 01, 2009 4:47 pm
Topic: FILE PREVIEW NOT WORKING
Replies: 7
Views: 4326

whats the fix?? I need this too , when I dont click sanitize, the mp3's dont play.
by cuty
Nov 30, 2009 7:03 pm
Topic: FILE PREVIEW NOT WORKING
Views: 4326

doesnt work for 1.3, what should I do?
by cuty
Nov 26, 2009 7:16 pm
Topic: problem with main.html
Replies: 1
Views: 1715

jus use the main.html from your zip file
by cuty
Nov 21, 2009 3:38 am
Topic: good datacenter for file hosting
Replies: 33
Views: 10552

Ovh.com is my favorite
Currently have 4 servers and using around 250 mbit average(just over 80 TB/mo) for just over 120 euros per month
Thats 120 euros per server?
by cuty
Nov 20, 2009 6:24 pm
Topic: Paypal checkout landing page default language issue
Views: 6027

jeez maan, I'm sorry to hear.All i can suggest is reupload the api.cgi and manually change the paypal address.its the weekend now and I really really doubt you'll be getting any help from sibsoft for this till sunday morning.as I said reupload the api.cgi and manually input the paypal address and if...
by cuty
Nov 20, 2009 1:51 pm
Topic: Same old problem - on file play
Replies: 6
Views: 2444

it means the database table has crashed.can you SSH to your server? You can repair it from WHM, but its best to do it from the command line, because somtimes the database is too large and it times out.lemmi know.
by cuty
Nov 17, 2009 2:07 am
Topic: alternative web server beside apache
Replies: 27
Views: 11436

I have no doubt that the info you copied here is very useful .

thanks for sharing
by cuty
Nov 16, 2009 9:22 pm
Topic: Users are not logged in
Replies: 6
Views: 2910

uploaderz wrote:It's like that on any computer I use, cookies are enabled on all of them.
You close the window and then if you reopen you need to log in again.
in index.cgi find CheckAuth function and remove from it:
Code:

Code: Select all

$ses->setCookie( $ses->{auth_cook} , $sess_id );