Search found 5 matches

by dakwest
Oct 22, 2014 8:48 pm
Forum: XUpload
Topic: Works with Chrome and Firefox but not with IE
Replies: 0
Views: 5416

Works with Chrome and Firefox but not with IE

I am running xupload pro on an XP machine. If I try to connect from a remote Windows 7 or 8 Machine, it works great with chrome and firefox but not with IE.
If I connect with a remote XP machine, it works with all browsers. Any ideas why the IE on Windows 7 or 8 does not work?
by dakwest
Jun 29, 2009 12:14 pm
Topic: confirm_email causes browser to hang
Replies: 5
Views: 6798

It now works

I tried deleting the MIME code and I uncommented the &SendMail line in the "Send E-Mail to Administrator" and the program now appears to be working correctly.

Is this possibly what should be done when used in Windows?
by dakwest
Jun 26, 2009 4:46 pm
Topic: How do I link to my homepage after upload
Replies: 0
Views: 2903

How do I link to my homepage after upload

After the Upload is complete in XUpload Pro, the POST.PHP then displays all of the information about the upload. When this page appears, I would like to have a link there that take the uploader back to the homepage. Where would this coding go and what would be the coding to accomplish this?
by dakwest
Jun 26, 2009 3:20 pm

The sendmail appears to be working because it will send an email to the Uploader. But, it will not send one to the Administrator. In the file upload.cgi, there is a section called "Send E-mail to Admin". There is also a section called "Send E-mail to Uploader. "Send E-mail to Upl...
by dakwest
Jun 19, 2009 1:04 pm

confirm_email causes browser to hang

I am using Windows Small Business Server 2003 with XUpload 3.1. Everything works great with one exception. If I put a value in the "confirm_email" option, the browser will hang after transferring a file but before sending any emails. The file actually transfers but no emails are sent. If I...