Search found 5 matches

by Digital Entertainment
Aug 11, 2009 5:16 am
Forum: CommuniMail
Topic: Embededing Youtube vids and other video in CommuniMail
Replies: 2
Views: 8333

Re: Embededing Youtube vids and other video in CommuniMail

Hello, is it possible to post/embed youtube videos and other type of videos within your newsletters in CommuniMail? If so please let me know how I would really like to be able to do this. Thanks Hello, First of all, try to place player code via HTML source (there's button on WYSIWYG called "Vi...
by Digital Entertainment
Aug 11, 2009 5:01 am
Topic: subscribe without confirmation
Replies: 6
Views: 12288

Re: subscribe without confirmation

Just did that and I'm still getting: Subscription Confirmation Please click the link below to activate your subscription to the list mysite.com - Activate subscription - Yes, you still getting confirmations (however, accounts already confirmed). In order to turn off confirmations, in signup.cgi on ...
by Digital Entertainment
Aug 11, 2009 4:48 am

I'm not seeing anything for line 144, nor do I see anything around that line that would allow me to change 'OFF' to 'ON'... Please assist, thanks. Hello, in signup.cgi find line 114: my $l2c = $c->addL2CLinks($id, $list, 'OFF' ); replace with following: my $l2c = $c->addL2CLinks($id, $list, 'ON' );...
by Digital Entertainment
Aug 10, 2009 8:05 pm
Topic: Embededing Youtube vids and other video in CommuniMail
Replies: 2
Views: 8333

Embededing Youtube vids and other video in CommuniMail

Hello, is it possible to post/embed youtube videos and other type of videos within your newsletters in CommuniMail? If so please let me know how I would really like to be able to do this. Thanks
by Digital Entertainment
Aug 09, 2009 5:23 pm

Hi I have set up my first signup form and it is sending out an email requesting confirmation. How do I set it up so that confirmation is not needed? Thanks Dean In signup.cgi on line 144 you need to change 'OFF' to 'ON'. I'm not seeing anything for line 144, nor do I see anything around that line t...