Search found 13 matches

by djones
Jun 21, 2011 9:25 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Multiple Administrator account
Replies: 3
Views: 2358

Thanx Alex

That was what I needed. Second part of this question. Is there a way to allow the second administrator to see all parts of the "administration page" with the exception of the "Settings" I wish to make the settings invisible. I did change an HTML file to hide the link but had to r...
by djones
Jun 10, 2011 9:05 pm
Topic: Multiple Administrator account
Views: 2358

Multiple Administrator account

Possible to have more than one administrator accounts set? ----> Result (2) or more persons could see entire file storage... all accounts.
by djones
Jun 09, 2011 6:29 am
Topic: Flash Mod - Radio Button Change
Replies: 1
Views: 1889

2nd Request

Just looking to pull up the page with Flash Radio Button active
by djones
Jun 09, 2011 6:27 am
Topic: Premium Auto-Set
Views: 2115

Thanx

Thanx for your help
by djones
Jun 07, 2011 5:21 pm
Topic: Premium Auto-Set
Views: 2115

Premium Auto-Set

I would like new users to be automatically set-up as premium. Is there a CGI setting to change or perhaps just a way to add a date which activates this premium account when a user signs up.
by djones
Jun 07, 2011 5:04 pm
Topic: Eliminate Download Tickets
Views: 1799

Add to my Account shows when?

After playing around some more with the system I see the "Add to My account button is shown when different IP ? Or combination of IP, User Name, and Premium account ? Please advise how the Link is shown.-- Thanx
by djones
Jun 07, 2011 2:53 pm
Topic: Eliminate Download Tickets
Views: 1799

Eliminate Download Tickets

I am fairly new to Xfile share. Can someone tell me specifically which setting allows the link to show-up in the download file box for adding the file to a different user. This was showing at one time and now "messing with the settings" I some how managed to make it go away.
by djones
Jun 06, 2011 7:32 pm
Topic: Change to Non-Published
Replies: 4
Views: 2856

Uncheck / Check (All published files)

I would really like the ability to uncheck all the published files at once.... plus checking them all at once would also be welcomed. By having this in the Folder area choosing which files to show and hide would be fairly easy to do.
by djones
Jun 06, 2011 7:27 pm

Spoke just a little too soon

I just purchased the Flash Mod and need Flash Mod to upload the files "Non-published" as well. Please advise code to change for the Flash Mod. - Thanx.
by djones
Jun 06, 2011 7:22 pm
Topic: Flash Mod - Radio Button Change
Views: 1889

Flash Mod - Radio Button Change

I would like to change radio button default to Flash Mod. Please advise which CGI File to change? Thanx.
by djones
Jun 06, 2011 6:53 pm

Thanks

Thanks! Works great
by djones
Jun 05, 2011 8:24 pm

Change to Non-Published

I would like to change the default upload value from publish to Non-publish. I would also like to Hide all folders from public view without "Log-in" Please advise which CGI or Perl line code to change pub value from 1 to 0.
by djones
Jun 20, 2008 3:43 am
Forum: XFileSharing Free
Topic: IP Banned
Views: 4701

IP Banned

Hello, I just installed Xfilesharing. Have gone through the (4) installation steps. Htdocs were uploaded to the root. Try opening the admin file and am being told my IP is banned. www.computerhelpamerica/admin. What needs to be changed. Also How do I access the file upload page. What is the URL? Tha...