Search found 8 matches

by DKY
May 08, 2007 12:23 pm
Forum: XUpload
Topic: Upload status not available until upload finished
Replies: 29
Views: 20199

I guess cause I'm unsure about all of this, I don't know what to tell them. Just tell them it's not working and they're breaking the connection and they'll figure it out?
by DKY
May 08, 2007 12:04 pm

I removed everything I did in the first post and tried to do install it again thinking maybe I didn't chmod something or maybe I forgot a step. I can do whatever you like to this but as it stands it is a default install. Would you like me to do the edits talked about above and then give you the link?
by DKY
May 08, 2007 12:16 am

I did notice that when you told me to find print"<Script>SP($size,$time,$speed,$files_uploaded,$time_left);</Script>"; above I couldn't find it but instead I found print"<Script>SP($size,$time,$speed,0,$time_left);</Script>"; So, I took print"<Script>SP($size,$time,$speed,0,...
by DKY
May 07, 2007 11:44 pm

It's putting something in my temp folder, but like I said earlier eventhough I get the 'Upload Failed!' on the pop-up. I close the pop-up and notice that the actual 'upload_form.html' is still uploading. It will complete the upload and I will notice the file in my 'Uploads' directory. It's very stra...
by DKY
May 03, 2007 3:08 pm

Hmm, still no go. I'm trying to upload a 8.65 meg file and adjusted my php.ini to be able to upload it (and can under a php upload script) and it still is saying "Upload Failed!". I currently have both edits, was I supposed to undo the last one and do this one only?
Any other suggestions?
by DKY
May 02, 2007 3:35 pm

Nope, I still get the pop-up that says "Upload Failed!" after a few seconds of blank screen and the funny thing is that the other screen redirects to the details of the upload screen. When I check the Uploads folder on the server, the upload is there and is successful. Here's my .htaccess ...
by DKY
May 01, 2007 11:51 pm
Topic: Upload Failed!
Replies: 1
Views: 2579

Upload Failed!

I tried following the instructions in the FAQ's 2. Upload starting but after some seconds progress display message "Upload failed!" This means temp file wasn't created after 15 seconds from upload start Possible solutions are: » Use correct full absolute paths in XUploadConfig.pm (e.g. tar...
by DKY
May 01, 2007 2:20 am

I'm having the same issue, I've been trying all of the fixes in this forum to no avail. Oh yeah and mine (the free one) comes with a default .htaccess file, I didn't have to create it. What did you do in this last instance to fix the issue? ************ EDIT I just found out that .htaccess is enable...