Search found 70 matches

by dotceo
Dec 19, 2011 4:59 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: suggest a server for 10-15000 visitors a day
Replies: 6
Views: 2711

Re: suggest a server for 10-15000 visitors a day

currently i have a video site (embedded videos from different video sites) right now im planning to host it using this script to gain more revenue. so im going to ask you guys if whats the best dedicated server fits for this traffic? application and file server will do. If I may suggest you do a li...
by dotceo
Jul 29, 2010 6:44 pm
Topic: Additional subdomain install
Replies: 7
Views: 3313

Bup I was wrong...
by dotceo
Jul 29, 2010 3:49 pm
Topic: Additional subdomain install
Replies: 7
Views: 3313

thanks ankurs, thats all I need to know. I just wasn't sure if the license was per install or per domain (including subdomains). The adult scenario was just an example. They will issue a secondary license for the same domain (subdomain). But only 1 license will show on your client section so save y...
by dotceo
Jul 28, 2010 4:59 pm
Topic: [Hot Request] Session Timed Out
Replies: 14
Views: 4098

PowerChaos wrote:nice post reply :D

anyway , i dint came here to fight or defend myself , just to give a solution to him
Then I suggest you focus on providing XFileSharing support, and not starting problems here.

Have a good day!
by dotceo
Jul 28, 2010 3:11 pm

mastypk wrote:PowerChaos: Great.
You my friend... are a coward!
by dotceo
Jul 28, 2010 3:10 pm

Dude, seriously this is why they ignore all your postings... you just don't stop... I have a relatively large site, and you don't see me posting all these requests. I work around my issues. first of all , a support forum is for support , how bad the post looks or how bad the request is that is wher...
by dotceo
Jul 27, 2010 5:30 pm

qq_bbq wrote: I am sure you've been keeping an eye on the recent developments on the crackdown in the niche you are in, I am thinking of entering this niche but it just seems very dangerous right now. What are your thoughts on that?
No thoughts, comments or advice from my end.
by dotceo
Jul 27, 2010 2:37 pm

Dude, seriously this is why they ignore all your postings... you just don't stop... I have a relatively large site, and you don't see me posting all these requests. I work around my issues. I think I know your site is, very nice. Just curious, how did you get so many people to use your site with su...
by dotceo
Jul 27, 2010 2:33 pm

I work around my issues. not everyone has access to perl coders, if its a bug; it has to be reported True, however; I'm not a perl coder, nor do I have perl people on staff. Critical issues are addressed critically by the Sibsoft staff, but "tweak this and tweak that" just because I don't...
by dotceo
Jul 26, 2010 10:21 pm

Dude, seriously this is why they ignore all your postings... you just don't stop... I have a relatively large site, and you don't see me posting all these requests. I work around my issues.
by dotceo
Jul 09, 2010 3:52 pm
Topic: Bug or Error - Check it.
Replies: 4
Views: 1945

This also happens when you BAN a user, but the user doesn't log off... He will continue to be able to use his account till he signs out.
by dotceo
Jul 09, 2010 1:51 pm
Topic: Ready with Templateedit
Replies: 3
Views: 1998

We use a sandbox server, so we can make test everything before bringing it to the main site.
by dotceo
Jul 04, 2010 9:03 pm
Topic: How to stop crawling / indexing?
Replies: 6
Views: 3235

Don't know why getting a DMCA notice is bad. What's bad is if you don't comply.

Most agencies/law firms used to hired to send notifications don't go through google looking for things. Usually go through forums, news letters and other sources to find content shared.
by dotceo
Jun 28, 2010 1:44 pm
Topic: Download counting
Replies: 4
Views: 2935

Tricking and Exploiting users? That's weak man... Very weak...
by dotceo
Jun 27, 2010 4:36 am
Topic: Control Panels on Sub servers
Replies: 9
Views: 2680

Cpanel is too costly for running on 8-10 servers. If you're purchasing at the volume you're claiming, it's very easy for you to negotiate licensing with your host. It's in your host best interest to sell you on their servers... Them paying $5 dollars a month for your license wont send them to the p...