Search found 4 matches

by DrNikon224
Dec 17, 2006 9:11 pm
Forum: XUpload
Topic: XUpload and XHTML Validation - upload_status Positioning
Replies: 5
Views: 7035

Thanks - but no dice - the inline progress window still rides the left edge of the page after replacing the xupload.js file. I've hacked the rest of my project around to deal with out the XHTML Transitional validation. Would be nice to have, but for now I'm forced to proceed without it. If this is r...
by DrNikon224
Dec 15, 2006 5:09 am
Topic: XUpload and XHTML Validation - upload_status Positioning
Replies: 5
Views: 7035

XUpload and XHTML Validation - upload_status Positioning

I'm integrating XUpload Pro 2.3 into a webapp that must validate as XHTML Transitional (long story). I'm forcing the inline progress display, and it works great - shows up in the middle, the trans_bg covers the upload form page, etc., so long as the DOCTYPE statement is missing (it is missing in the...
by DrNikon224
Dec 12, 2006 3:58 am
Topic: Inline Progress working only in FF - Need IE & Safari
Replies: 3
Views: 6166

Wow - I can't believe I did that. I'm going to blame it on the length of my coding bender, and the fact that I ran out of coffee. Would you like to autograph the /r/-tard sign I'm going to have to hang around my neck for this? IE, Safari and both FF are working now that i've reverted back to checkbo...
by DrNikon224
Dec 11, 2006 4:33 am
Topic: Inline Progress working only in FF - Need IE & Safari
Replies: 3
Views: 6166

Inline Progress working only in FF - Need IE & Safari

I'm using X Pro 2.3, and I can only get it to work in FireFox (Windows & Mac). I'm using the inline display method exclusively - altered the upload_form.html, changed the inline from type=checkbox to type=hidden and added "checked" at the end of the tag to autoselect this every time. I...