Search found 5 matches

by dsjadoun
Sep 12, 2008 7:16 pm
Forum: XUpload
Topic: Pro version help
Replies: 1
Views: 2678

I'm not sure why i was not given a single reply?

Anyways i made it working using a Java Script workaround to identify which file is uploaded from which input field. Also commented the line in upload.cgi that ask for at least one file to be uploaded.

Thanks Anyways.

Dharmendra
by dsjadoun
Sep 03, 2008 6:01 am
Topic: Sending uploaded files by e-mail
Views: 2422

Well if you need it in PHP, you can write email code in PHP file that you set for url_post in XUploadConfig.pm file.

If file size are supposed to be large then i'll recommend you just email link to uploaded files instead of attaching the uploaded files in email.
by dsjadoun
Sep 03, 2008 5:45 am
Topic: Pro version help
Views: 2678

Pro version help

Hi , is it safe to comment the following code in upload.cgi (latest pro version), because in my edit form none of file fields are mandatory. #line 227 if($#files==-1) { &lmsg("ERROR: No files uploaded"); sleep 2; &DelData($temp_dir); &xmessage("ERROR: No files uploaded&quo...
by dsjadoun
Aug 28, 2008 2:52 pm
Topic: Integration problem
Replies: 5
Views: 5083

Hi , is it safe to comment the following code in upload.cgi (latest pro version), because in my edit form none of file fields are mandatory. #line 227 if($#files==-1) { &lmsg("ERROR: No files uploaded"); sleep 2; &DelData($temp_dir); &xmessage("ERROR: No files uploaded&quo...
by dsjadoun
Aug 28, 2008 2:48 pm
Topic: Integration problem
Replies: 5
Views: 5083

Hi, I'm upgrading from free version to pro. But in pro version i'm not been able to relate which file uploaded from which input field. Can i change something in upload.cgi to include the input field name with other variables. for my $f (@files) { my @file_fields = qw(file_name file_name_orig file_st...