Topic: Admin
Replies: 1
Views: 1723

Admin

Admin,

I get
Order declined.
Please contact support[at]sibsoft.net

When i visit my licence area, You didn't notify me and ignored the email i sent you and left me with this choice. Please read my email
by Eskick
Aug 09, 2012 3:44 am
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Need new Payment Methods
Replies: 477
Views: 188671

@Eskick Which customer is ready to pay via Bitcoin? Not a lot if you are not in a real niche where BC would be popular! If a customer is willing to pay and you guide them to get the bitcoins easily boom. can give me a list of xfilesharing file host using bitcoins? Your point is? 99% of them xfilesh...
by Eskick
Aug 07, 2012 8:19 am

universe wrote:@Eskick
Which customer is ready to pay via Bitcoin? Not a lot if you are not in a real niche where BC would be popular!

If a customer is willing to pay and you guide them to get the bitcoins easily boom.
by Eskick
Aug 06, 2012 6:14 pm

Are you lot fucking retarded#? Why not use Bitcoin?
by Eskick
Aug 06, 2012 6:12 pm
Topic: File share sites will be dead soon!!
Replies: 22
Views: 10395

Idiots can't even figure out there is a currency called Bitcoin;
by Eskick
Jun 11, 2011 12:51 pm
Topic: Max bandwidth last x days x Mbytes per user?
Replies: 8
Views: 4951

yeah im confused too, i set a limit for users to wait every 100mb, i see users downloading large files and different parts one minute after another, even on the same minute, with the same ip
by Eskick
May 26, 2011 8:11 pm
Topic: question about dedicated server for install xfs pro
Replies: 7
Views: 2610

UK2 has nice offers, check them out
by Eskick
May 23, 2011 3:07 pm
Topic: How to avoid premium account sharing ?
Views: 4060

Best method is to log downloads from users which is already done, then filter out downloads from the user, if more than x amount of ips in different country zones download auto change password with cron and send a warning email, have 3 warnings untill suspension and then suspend and tell them to con...
by Eskick
May 20, 2011 11:05 am
Topic: NGINX mod
Views: 4844

not really, just like how we can setup this script from a set of instructions, we SHOULD be provide the same set of instructions for something we pay more than we pay for the script.
by Eskick
May 18, 2011 3:12 pm
Topic: temporary email / fake users
Replies: 9
Views: 10080

Don't forget to get your sites blacklisted on bugmenot.com and ban emails from bugmenot.com
by Eskick
May 18, 2011 3:11 pm

I also think if we are spending over 200$ (more in my case) we should have been provided an archive file with what is needed to set it up, not just have an installation which we paid for seperately, Am i right here? Why are we being charged more for not backing it up properly when we dont recieve an...
by Eskick
May 18, 2011 2:38 pm

i tried, i didn't backup download.pm and when i lost the file (which i had no idea existed as the coders over here did not mention that to me) they expect me to pay another 50$ for the full downloads mod which i paid before. so make sure you backup everything as sibsoft will try to charge you as muc...
by Eskick
May 12, 2011 11:08 am
Topic: How many downloads before you get premium subscriptions?
Replies: 5
Views: 2646

Depends if you count full downloads or not, If you are able to track completed downloads, You can pay more per 1000 downloads to your affiliates, You have to set limits for free users, such as waiting time between downloads. Then it depends, you can set a small filesize limit such as 500mb, Most mov...
by Eskick
Apr 23, 2011 1:48 pm
Topic: No servers available? I didn't touch anything
Replies: 1
Views: 3340

No servers available? I didn't touch anything

We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment. Refresh this page in some minutes. I get this message as soon as i opened my website, my users have been experiencing this the last few hours. I have lost visitors, what is going on? i really don't like this didn't touch anything...
by Eskick
Apr 22, 2011 9:06 pm
Topic: Uploader Program Issue: Not uploading when upload limit 0mb
Replies: 5
Views: 2137

Because it wont be unlimited in the program, it will just have a high number,

I can support up to 1tb files at the moment, i don't plan on making it limited, if they plan on trying to upload something bigger than mine and there harddrive so they can test me then let them fail