Search found 6 matches

by Forthcom
Apr 28, 2012 10:48 am
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Need new Payment Methods
Replies: 477
Views: 189529

@ufkabakan Thanks for the answer paypal do the same with me the limit my account after the lift the Limit and they make my account 50% means all payments which will be come to my account 50% of them will be in padding account for 90days and other i can use and i was happy with that but after some da...
by Forthcom
Apr 28, 2012 12:16 am
Topic: Need new Payment Methods
Replies: 477
Views: 189529

Why

Well I want to ask that why sibsoft not add mode form which we receive the payments direct form visa card and form master card please sibsoft add it and if you ask for that mode like 200$ i am sure that so many PPL will buy this mode but soon because everyone have problems with paypal and form other...
by Forthcom
Mar 04, 2012 3:54 pm
Topic: NGINX mod..
Replies: 5
Views: 2827

Dear Admin i am waiting for your answer

Thanks
by Forthcom
Mar 04, 2012 2:14 pm
Topic: Uploading software Problem
Replies: 2
Views: 1670

Uploading software Problem

HI Dear Admin, There is some Problem in my Uploading software when i try to upload any file form web its working fine if the file size is 1GB and also when i try to upload a file form web which is more then 2 GB its not work and thats why i use software before 2 days software was working very fine b...
by Forthcom
Mar 04, 2012 12:05 pm

mickeysaurus, stop giving wrong advices. That's better to keep silence if you do not know the answer. You advices usually cause more damage than help. Forthcom, you should set m_n parameter to 0 in XFileConfig.pm Thanks a lot Dear Admin for you Great help I follow what you say and now my site is wo...
by Forthcom
Mar 03, 2012 8:21 pm

NGINX mod..

HI

I have problem with my site..
In the admin panel in mods page I click on NGINX mod..
Now the site not work and I get this message : Mod license violation
Can you help me please ?????