Search found 52 matches

by frostyshield
Jul 05, 2014 7:20 am
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Video Ads not working on embed
Replies: 13
Views: 5461

I dont have XFS pro installed yet but from what I can gather its probably a setting in the ad section or embed section on the site, did you check both?
by frostyshield
Jul 05, 2014 7:18 am
Topic: 100% complete
Replies: 1
Views: 1625

Why do you think the profits aren't calculated correctly? you kinda left the big chunk of information we need out xD
by frostyshield
Dec 23, 2012 5:50 pm
Topic: Any year end promotions on xfs script?
Replies: 6
Views: 2934

I know :'(
by frostyshield
Dec 23, 2012 1:57 am
Topic: Starting to run file hosting !
Views: 3940

For the file server ... Does HDD amount influence performance ? For example ... 6x2TB SATA2 or 4x3TB SATA2 for Raid10 ? 4x3TB SATA2 HDD performance is better than 6x2TB SATA2 right ? Does anyone have idea ? Thanks! No the HDD amount doesn't influence performance but the little details like hard dri...
by frostyshield
Dec 22, 2012 10:03 pm
Topic: Disk I/O low performances
Replies: 18
Views: 8115

what are your hard drives? I mean all the info make, model, speed, capacity, raid 10 should be giving you a big performance increase so I dont think its your hard drives try running chckdisk
by frostyshield
Dec 18, 2012 8:10 am
Topic: Moderator Mod
Replies: 4
Views: 2329

maybe ask them?
by frostyshield
Dec 16, 2012 7:57 am

I will buy server from Leaseweb . My budget is 1000usd to start file hosting . Maybe my website server is only need SSD that can make website loading fast . I think that file server will not have 100 people upload/download at the same time . Anyone have any idea ? Your web server would have no need...
by frostyshield
Dec 15, 2012 1:56 pm

where are you buying your servers from and whats the cost of them also include your budget as currently it could be $100,000 we would never know. Also 100Mbps is perfect for the web server but for the file server all you need is 100 people downloading/uploading and then it starts to get really reall...
by frostyshield
Dec 15, 2012 1:52 pm
Topic: Hosting a file sharing site
Views: 2634

Only problem with FDC is they like to null route for up to 24 hours without reason. You can get your server back online in that time but whose to say you will be awake when they do. I've had dedicated GBit with them and they even null routed that multiple times a month. I believe they have quite an...
by frostyshield
Dec 14, 2012 3:21 pm
Topic: Hosting a file sharing site
Views: 2634

Re: Hosting a file sharing site

I am just starting out and I want to use this software however what is the best way to host it? yourself or use a provider, is there a good or bad host? and what should the general cost be? I look forward to hearing from you Regards David There are no hosting providers for the script so you have to...
by frostyshield
Dec 13, 2012 3:43 pm
Topic: Proxy Detection Mod - IDEA
Replies: 11
Views: 5336

okpa wrote:i have same problem they use proxies here
http://www.hotimg.com/direct/gvk4qwd.jpg
WHAT so you own youtube dude tell me how you got to own youtube?

Don't think people will bot views on your site yet okpa not unless your site is that easy to generate income.
by frostyshield
Dec 13, 2012 3:42 pm
Topic: Any year end promotions on xfs script?
Views: 2934

okpa wrote:i think maybe like last year (mods discount)
Just as good :P also what were the discounts?
by frostyshield
Dec 12, 2012 6:31 pm
Topic: Ubuntu =! CentOS
Replies: 25
Views: 6172

When i have around 4000 visitors/hour , even few minutes downtime is unacceptable . The only time when i allow downtime is when moving the entire web server thru countries (etc DNS change). And even then the downtime is ~15-20 minutes . So far your idea was to reboot and reinstall the OS , and chrd...
by frostyshield
Dec 12, 2012 5:13 pm
Topic: Transfer files via admin cp
Replies: 5
Views: 2861

I would say 1 hour timeout or use java to automatically timeout without any action. If your servers need 1 hour to transfer a 2GB file something is wrong with your connectivity because that would be below 5 Mbit/s. I think 10 minutes or 600 seconds should be enough for any common setup ;) Not every...
by frostyshield
Dec 12, 2012 3:32 pm
Topic: Transfer files via admin cp
Replies: 5
Views: 2861

Your timeout is far too low for transfering 2GB between servers via CGI which is used to do that. 2GB in 15 seconds would correspond to 137MB per second or 1092 Mbit/s which is more than 1 Gbit/s and probably even your your servers' theoretical connection is below that... I would say 1 hour timeout...