Search found 19 matches

by Guizmo
Jul 17, 2013 4:59 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: File renaming problem & Payment mod errors
Replies: 2
Views: 2325

Ok for perl modules thanks For rename problem, I upload a file as a user, I go to my files, I click to the button "edit" close to the delete button and I try to modify the name of the files.. Even if I don't modify anything, I've got the "No such file!" error by pressing the subm...
by Guizmo
Jul 17, 2013 1:46 pm
Topic: File renaming problem & Payment mod errors
Replies: 2
Views: 2325

File renaming problem & Payment mod errors

Hi, I updated my script from 2.0 to 2.1 and all seems to works fine except 2 things. 1) When a user rename a file, we see this error : "No such file!" But as an administrator, it works. 2) I updated payment mods too with new version. 3 files throws errors : ikoruna.pm and cashu.pm throw : ...
by Guizmo
Feb 14, 2013 4:56 pm
Topic: how to transfer big number of files from another server?
Replies: 3
Views: 2256

What do you want to do exactly ?

I used RSYNC to transfer files from a server to another to do a migration (hardware upgrade).

If you have ssh access on both servers, just install RSYNC (apt-get/yum install rsync) and read the documentation to use it ;)
by Guizmo
Feb 14, 2013 3:59 pm
Topic: how to transfer big number of files from another server?
Views: 2256

I transfered ~5000 files thanx to RSYNC, I think it's the safest way... but it took me a night !
by Guizmo
Feb 12, 2013 2:39 pm
Topic: Table './admin_xfs/Sessions' is marked as crashed how to fix
Replies: 4
Views: 2917

If jesse202 command doesnt work , change it like this: mysqlcheck -u(xfs db user) -p(xfs db password) --all-databases -r Do not put space between -u and the user or -p and the password . The final command should look like this: mysqlcheck -u user -p password --all-databases -r or mysqlcheck -u user...
by Guizmo
Jan 25, 2013 10:12 am
Topic: FileServer Migration -> Down/Up very slow now
Replies: 1
Views: 2018

Adding :

EnableSendfile Off

On my httpd.conf solved my problem :)
by Guizmo
Jan 24, 2013 9:27 pm
Topic: FileServer Migration -> Down/Up very slow now
Replies: 1
Views: 2018

FileServer Migration -> Down/Up very slow now

Hi guys, I've a problem. I have two servers. An old server and a new server. Here are their specs : The first : RAM: 8 GB DDR3 CPU: E3-1230 3.2 Ghz Operating System: Debian 6 x64 Server Model: HP DL120 G7 HDD: 2 x 2 TB SataII 7.2k No RAID 1gbit/s uplink on 100TB The second one : Ram : 16 GB Cpu : E5...
by Guizmo
Sep 25, 2012 5:36 pm
Topic: Migrate from MFHS to XFS Pro
Views: 2078

I don't think I'm the first for doing this but I'v'nt seen anything on Internet helping me, that's why I wrote it :/

Ask to the server admin what step he don't understand, I'll try to explain better than I did (I'm french sorry for my english :/ )
by Guizmo
Sep 25, 2012 5:19 pm
Topic: Migrate from MFHS to XFS Pro
Views: 2078

Yep I am the author of this tutorial, tell me what you've done and where is you problems I'll try to help you !

But sorry if i will not reply as fast as you expect, this week I'm very busy :/
by Guizmo
Sep 13, 2012 4:01 pm
Topic: Does xfilesharingpro come with ftp upload enabled?
Views: 1775

Just to be sure, Remote FTP Upload (by putting an ftp link into the URL Upload) works fine !

Only the mod to enable users using an FTP client and uploading using their creditential is not free and not included.

Correct me if i'm wrong..
by Guizmo
Sep 13, 2012 1:50 pm
Topic: MFHS 1.5 to XFS 2
Replies: 5
Views: 2475

Of course you can, hope it will help !
by Guizmo
Sep 13, 2012 12:46 pm
Topic: MFHS 1.5 to XFS 2
Replies: 5
Views: 2475

Bump to tell to people in my case, it's possible to migrate manually in few steps from MFHS to XFS. I had ~1400 files on MFHS that I've imported into XFS with redirecting old links on new links. To migrate : AT FIRST ! This mini tutorial will works perfectly if you was using url rewriting like "...
by Guizmo
Sep 13, 2012 12:12 pm
Topic: What is the best configuration for my server please
Replies: 6
Views: 3015

Thanks a lot both of you for your answers !
I'm testing with a VPS for my main server with apache, I'll see if it's enough and if not maybe I'll PM you PowerChaos.

Thanks again for sharing your knowledge.
by Guizmo
Sep 10, 2012 8:41 pm

Thanks for your reply randy. I forgot to explain my needs sorry. It's a public server but only few people will be able to upload on it (max 10 users) so ~500/1000 users online downloading is really good for my needs :) The 1gbit/s connection is shared but 100tb for the bw guaranteed (hosted by net10...
by Guizmo
Sep 10, 2012 7:28 pm

What is the best configuration for my server please

Hi guys. I just bought XFS Pro and I'm planning to migrate from MFHS to XFS because I found a lot a bugs on MFHS.. But at first, I want to know what is the BEST way to configure my server. Here is it : Cpu : E3-1230 3.2 Ghz Ram : 8 GB DDR3 Disk Drive : 2 x 2 TB SataII 7.2k Ent. Operating System Type...