Search found 68 matches

by Guneyd
Aug 27, 2020 4:36 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: New updates?
Replies: 4
Views: 9949

New updates?

Hello, I'm thinking of returning to the file storage scene and I'm currently doing my research, but I've noticed that Sibsoft hasn't released a new update to XFS Pro since March 2019. From what I remember, you guys always used to have yearly updates in the first half of the year and there hasn't bee...
by Guneyd
Aug 05, 2015 7:08 pm
Topic: XFS 2.3 - Can't use remote upload
Replies: 0
Views: 2726

XFS 2.3 - Can't use remote upload

I've recently upgraded from 2.2 to 2.3 and now my users are unable to make use of the remote upload function. Regardless of your input (even if it is not an URL), I get the following popup window message: Error while requesting http://11.111.111.11/cgi-bin/upload.cgi?upload_type=url&uploadid=757...
by Guneyd
May 01, 2015 10:16 pm
Topic: Configuring Nginx
Replies: 2
Views: 3319

Re: contact support

Only they can install such custom mods. That is not exactly true. While he could implement it himself, he'd be missing out on a lot of the functionalities sibsoft offers. Speed limitation, upload progress bar and such. I'd advise you to do what most people here probably have done as well, get the o...
by Guneyd
Apr 18, 2015 1:52 pm
Topic: bitcoin payments
Replies: 7
Views: 4204

Hang on here, Admin says you need HTTPS enabled but support will not issue support for a HTTPS xfilesharing script site. As for your Bitcoin issue i have it enabled. The latest update to Payment processors gives you Bitpay. You do not need HTTPS to get it working, i know because i have set it up an...
by Guneyd
Apr 08, 2015 2:41 am
Topic: Video Watermark
Replies: 2
Views: 2865

Re: Video Watermark

Is there a way to add a video watermark like in xvideosharing? You can do this in two ways (as far as I know): 1 - Get a paid license for Flowplayer or JWPlayer and include a watermark through the player (the video itself doesn't get a watermark, but your player and the embeds do show it). 2 - Modi...
by Guneyd
Mar 21, 2015 7:20 am
Topic: Some mkv files don't encode
Replies: 0
Views: 2482

Some mkv files don't encode

After some testing I've discovered an annoying problem with the encoding of some .mkv files (especially if they're large files ~gigabytes). The file gets uploaded without any problem, but after the encoding is done, the file is only a few kilobytes. I've searched the forum for a solution, but no one...
by Guneyd
Mar 18, 2015 6:31 pm
Topic: Adding cronjobs to the extra server
Replies: 11
Views: 4930

Yes it works in the server where I'm running XFS script ... But in the 2nd server which I want to upload files, the path of cgi-bin folder is : http://333.***.***.**/cgi-bin ... that means the command for cronjob setup should be : cd http://333.***.***.**/cgi-bin;./transfer.pl >/dev/null 2>&1 B...
by Guneyd
Mar 18, 2015 6:27 pm
Topic: how to hack XFileSharine Pro ? and protect it ?
Views: 3358

You should create support ticket about that with proof. Sorry for bothering you admin, but out of curiosity, was there any truth to what he said? Thank you in advance. Have no idea what's the case. We never heard about any hacks like that yet. Btw, he still didn't contacted us yet in tickets, so I ...
by Guneyd
Mar 18, 2015 5:29 am

No that command don't work ... would you please tell me what is the right command that would work ? The same as what you did before: cd /home/myhost/public_html/cgi-bin;./transfer.pl >/dev/null 2>&1 If you've got two servers. Let us say server1 and server2, both with a transfer.pl file. The cro...
by Guneyd
Mar 17, 2015 9:48 pm

cd http://91.***.***.34/cgi-bin;./transfer.pl >/dev/null 2>&1

So that wouldn't work.
by Guneyd
Mar 17, 2015 1:53 pm
Topic: how to hack XFileSharine Pro ? and protect it ?
Views: 3358

admin wrote:You should create support ticket about that with proof.
Sorry for bothering you admin, but out of curiosity, was there any truth to what he said?

Thank you in advance.
by Guneyd
Mar 17, 2015 1:51 pm

Re: Adding cronjobs to the extra server

The cronjob is for the file 'transfer.pl', so the directory path should be the directory in which the 'transfer.pl' is located. So if your XFS is in /home/myhost/public_html it should become: cd /home/myhost/public_html/cgi-bin;./transfer.pl >/dev/null 2>&1 As for your second question, the cronj...
by Guneyd
Mar 10, 2015 10:33 am
Topic: amazon s3 and Dedicated Servers Worth it?
Replies: 1
Views: 2219

Re: amazon s3 and Dedicated Servers Worth it?

Amazon S3 or Dedicated Servers Which one do you think it's worth it or not. Amazon: + Amazon S3 is known for its quality, if you were to offer it, you'd know that your visitors would always get decent speeds (stable routing) all around the world. - If you're operating a service which consumes a lot...
by Guneyd
Oct 27, 2014 10:59 pm
Topic: Bitcoin payments
Replies: 5
Views: 3202

Hey there, i had exactly the same problem and can help. Go to your client page and on the left most of the way down the page there is a button to "download mods to my email". Click this and you will get an email with an attachment. This attachment holds the payment mod that you need to up...
by Guneyd
Oct 26, 2014 10:13 pm
Topic: Bitcoin payments
Replies: 5
Views: 3202

Quick question, I've got the gateway mod, but Bitpay doesn't appear in my admin panel (or in the admin panel of the xfilesharing.com demo.

Does it only show up if the site is in https or am I missing something?