Search found 8 matches

by H1M
Nov 20, 2008 2:09 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Help with Main Index Page
Replies: 3
Views: 3363

Thank you very much. Now that I have done that, how do I go about making the upload form on another page?
by H1M
Nov 19, 2008 12:44 am
Topic: how to make long file names shorter?
Views: 2742

How do you enable it to show the name after the random line of characters? My URL's are usually http://www.domain.com/usdh93dh3u.html and further more.
by H1M
Nov 19, 2008 12:43 am
Topic: Help with Main Index Page
Views: 3363

Help with Main Index Page

Hello. I am trying to do something I would think to be easy. I want the news page to show up as my main page, and then have to go to upload.html to upload something. I tried changing to htaccess document to something for specific, but the other variables got mixed up. Could you please tell me how to...
by H1M
Nov 19, 2008 12:40 am
Topic: Add new server is not working
Replies: 6
Views: 4713

I would imagine that it is in fact hostmonsters problem. Try contacting their support staff and possibly ask if all the required functions are available and set to the correct setting. Also, I know for a fact they have some option that are only available when you purchase a dedicated IP. I'm not say...
by H1M
Nov 18, 2008 3:18 pm
Topic: Add new server is not working
Views: 4713

I have my main server running on a VPS. For my file sharing server, I am using hostmonster. If you are attempting to run XFSP on your hostmonster account, I do believe they recommend not to. Are you using HM for your main server, or are you using it for a file server? http://www.sibsoft.net/forum/ho...
by H1M
Nov 12, 2008 2:59 pm
Topic: File Server Upload Protocol
Views: 3821

Is the upload.cgi file located on the file server or my main server? As I said, when I first attached the file server, it said everything was okay.
by H1M
Nov 11, 2008 2:32 pm

It does not finish. It gets stuck when it says "Initializing Upload". From there, it does nothing.
by H1M
Nov 10, 2008 9:52 pm

File Server Upload Protocol

Hello. I have successfully added two external server as file sharing servers to my website. The self checks come out all green and it says everything is fine. When I go to upload a file though, it just stays at the progress bar screen. The percentile stays at 0% and it says connecting to ***.***.com...