Search found 8 matches

by INTERNOZEROUNO
May 04, 2011 9:27 am
Forum: XUpload
Topic: Wordpress integration
Replies: 1
Views: 3563

Searching for a solution, I found this and it really works: Change every $ in xupload.js into $$ Change the settings part in upload.cgi into this: if($ENV{QUERY_STRING} =~ /^settings/) { $c->{pass_required} = $c->{upload_password}&&1; print"Content-type: text/html\n\n"; print"...
by INTERNOZEROUNO
May 04, 2011 9:21 am
Topic: Integration with jQuery framework
Replies: 11
Views: 15211

Re: Solved!

wfrohwein wrote:I renamed the xupload.js $ function to $$. I also had to modify upload.cgi.
Thank you! That works great!
by INTERNOZEROUNO
May 03, 2011 5:02 pm
Topic: Wordpress integration
Replies: 1
Views: 3563

Wordpress integration

Hi, I am trying to integrate Xupload with a Wordpress installation... Well, the easyest way is to put the form inside a iframe, but I don't like it. I found out the problem is jQuery, disabling it Xupload works. What's the problem with jQuery? How can I make Xupload work even if jQuery is used in th...
by INTERNOZEROUNO
May 03, 2011 4:55 pm
Topic: Can't use upload progress indicators
Replies: 3
Views: 4320

It's really strange, but it seems it works now. I did nothing or maybe I did something without thinking, I don't know.
by INTERNOZEROUNO
Mar 29, 2011 1:40 pm
Topic: ext_folder required
Replies: 0
Views: 2893

ext_folder required

I'd like the ext_folder to be a required field, how could I do it?
by INTERNOZEROUNO
Mar 25, 2011 11:12 am
Topic: Can't use upload progress indicators
Views: 4320

Can't use upload progress indicators

Upload system works very good, but I can't view the progress indicator (like the default one or pro1 or pro2)... I've bought the last version, using it on a Linux server. Correctly setted all settings. I tried uploading a small PDF file and the progress bar compared for half a second! But if I uploa...
by INTERNOZEROUNO
Mar 24, 2011 9:34 am
Topic: Adding a direct download link to confirmation email messages
Views: 4699

We would never try to teach 6 y.o child programming. You'd better hire programmer to do that. C'mon dude, that was just a way of saying, obviously I meant "use simple words and be as clear as possible", 'cause I'm not a professionist of perl programming, and English is not my first langua...
by INTERNOZEROUNO
Mar 23, 2011 7:30 pm
Topic: Adding a direct download link to confirmation email messages
Views: 4699

Adding a direct download link to confirmation email messages

Hi, recently I bought the last version of this script and think it's very useful. I'd like to put a link in confirmation email in order to let people download the file directly, but don't know how to create it. Every uploaded file shoud have that link in addition to the other parameters like name, s...