Search found 6 matches

by Jandal
Jul 01, 2008 6:23 am
Forum: XUpload
Topic: Progress bar not showing/working
Replies: 9
Views: 5293

I'm using the same frame work as those guys, I found your product through Qcodo forums. I am writing my own website, unrelated to them. I will not distribute XUpload code. I will only be using it on the sites I develop for me. The reason I purchased a pro copy was a) to support you in helping me b) ...
by Jandal
Jul 01, 2008 12:07 am

The pro version runs on my server which is great.

I now just need to look into and decided what I am going to do about making it work with the php frame work I'm using.

Thank you for your help,
=-)
by Jandal
Jun 30, 2008 8:48 am

I have just checked my ftp while uploading a large image and in the temp folder it has 2 files,

CGItemp28741 - this file grows in size during the upload.
flength - this file just stays the same size.

When my pro version arrives I will try that and see how I get on.

Thanks,
=-)
by Jandal
Jun 30, 2008 8:29 am

Ah, interesting, my server is down at the moment, but when its back up I will check the temp file size to see if it grows. I have purchased a pro copy, but I am waiting for my purchase to be approved. I will let you know how I get on. I really wanted to use the free version as I also want to use a v...
by Jandal
Jun 27, 2008 10:35 pm

Thank you for the tips. I am happy to purchase a pro version but the free version is currently the one I want.

The script is creating sub folders and files during upload

/[domain]/cgi-bin/temp/[random number]/file

I guess it must be a caching issue then? Any workarounds please?

Thank you,
=-)
by Jandal
Jun 26, 2008 10:58 pm

Progress bar not showing/working

Hello, I am using the free script but willing to pay/donate for support. I am using the Free Script FF and or IE My OS is XP, Web server is Linux http://www.jamesturner.co.nz/upload/upload_form.html The script is uploading and saving the file correctly and redirects. The script does show the final p...