Search found 10 matches

by jdinh0608
Oct 27, 2013 10:25 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Prevent people from embedding my video
Replies: 0
Views: 1449

Prevent people from embedding my video

I have a small server that run XFS + video that I use to upload video and then embed them to my main website. Lately another site has been using my embed on their own site, causing a huge bandwidth spike and slowing down the server. Is there a way to only allow video embed on my video/main site only...
by jdinh0608
Oct 07, 2013 12:34 pm
Topic: Round Robin Load Balancing of Files ?
Replies: 5
Views: 2587

Hi, thank you for replying. Just so I can grab a bit more understanding before attempting: 1. Have a domain named xxxxxx.com 2. Set round robin DNS for that domain between 2 servers. 3. Set up both servers. Have them rsync every minute. 4. Enter the domain xxxxxx.com in the Add Server section within...
by jdinh0608
Oct 06, 2013 9:12 pm

It's a given that both these server will be sync in real time, however, will XFS round robin automatically if let's say there are 2 mirrored file servers. Or additional tinkering must be made for this to happen ?
by jdinh0608
Oct 06, 2013 7:28 am

Round Robin Load Balancing of Files ?

I have a server running XFS+Video mod for my personal use only. More people are beginning to view my videos, slowing down the server. Can I copy the video files to a second server via rsync, and have XFS round robin the traffic between the 2 servers whenever users request a video ? I know that XFS r...
by jdinh0608
Sep 18, 2013 9:31 pm
Topic: Video Ads not working on embed
Replies: 1
Views: 1912

Re: Video Ads not working on embed

jdinh0608 wrote:I just got XFS pro installed with video ads overlay. The ad works on the download page, but when I embed the video somewhere else, the ad does not show up. Here's an example.

Best Regards,
jtd
Solved by support
by jdinh0608
Sep 17, 2013 11:33 pm
Topic: Video Ads not working on embed
Views: 1912

Video Ads not working on embed

I just got XFS pro installed with video ads overlay. The ad works on the download page, but when I embed the video somewhere else, the ad does not show up. Here's an example.

Best Regards,
jtd
by jdinh0608
Sep 17, 2013 8:35 am
Topic: Where can I find download.pm file ?
Views: 1759

Nvm, I found it :D
by jdinh0608
Sep 17, 2013 7:00 am
Topic: Where can I find download.pm file ?
Views: 1759

Where can I find download.pm file ?

I just got the wrong IP problem after XFS and nginx mod were installed. After reading the troubleshoot documents, I'm now trying to locate the "download.pm" file. Does anyone know the exact location where I can find this file ? I cannot locate/find/whereis this file at all in linux. Both m...
by jdinh0608
Sep 12, 2013 9:31 pm
Forum: General Discussion & News
Topic: Presale inquiry
Replies: 3
Views: 6060

One more question before purchasing. Since I don't have that many videos to share, can everything be installed in a single machine ? Or do I need a frontend and a backend server ?
by jdinh0608
Sep 12, 2013 1:20 am
Forum: General Discussion & News
Topic: Presale inquiry
Replies: 3
Views: 6060

Presale inquiry

Hi, I want to make a similar site to mp4upload.com to share some videos, but for my personal use only. That means only I will get to upload the videos, and everything will be on a single machine. The videos will be pre-encoded before upload, so it will show up right after it is uploaded. So what mod...