Search found 7 matches

by johnnybeerock
Mar 20, 2022 9:43 am
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Error when logging in - XFileSharing Pro version 3.3
Replies: 3
Views: 1406

Re: Error when logging in - XFileSharing Pro version 3.3

I tried yesterday to contact the support but considering that it is the weekend I think they don't answer until Monday or Tuesday (normal). I have tested the new version 3.3 and i have same problems of Bassel (ubuntu 20 lts, virtualmin default install with mysql 8 ) : after first login you cannot do...
by johnnybeerock
Jul 03, 2019 11:20 pm
Topic: Atom C2350 for File Server ?
Replies: 1
Views: 5270

Atom C2350 for File Server ?

What's your opinion about Atom C2350 , 1TB HD and 4GB Ram for Secondary File Server ?
CPU is too much weak or is it ok for XFIleSharing PRO ?
I will disable ofc every service, server will have only the firewall, CGI - APACHE : the minimal for a file server.
by johnnybeerock
Jan 05, 2019 1:05 pm
Topic: Upgrade to XFileSharing 3 - Wrong File Size, Hard Disk Limit,etc..
Replies: 2
Views: 6465

Re: Upgrade to XFileSharing 3 - Wrong File Size, Hard Disk Limit,etc..

New Test - Someone with same problems or only a CentOS 7 Problem ? Virtualmin (Apache) with CentOS and PHP 5.6 -7 (scl) - 7.2 (scl) + correct perl modules Fresh Temporary Install of XfileSharing 3 (its a test) Problem : Wrong File Size File Server. If i add new files i have wrong size hard disk at f...
by johnnybeerock
Jan 02, 2019 10:02 am
Topic: Upgrade to XFileSharing 3 - Wrong File Size, Hard Disk Limit,etc..
Views: 6465

Upgrade to XFileSharing 3 - Wrong File Size, Hard Disk Limit,etc..

Hello everyone Asking everyone, before asking to support, if anyone has got this problem after the upgrade to XFileSharing 3.0. *) Wrong File Server size - I was using until now a single hard disk (only 500 files to download). After the upgrade to XfileSharing 3 the hard disk limit (file server limi...
by johnnybeerock
Aug 29, 2017 7:48 am
Topic: Error 500 - cron.pl
Views: 3597

Re: Error 500 - cron.pl

I reply myself Ive tried to troubleshoot my problem. Before i had the cgi-bin under public_html cgi-bin has been moved now to /home/myhost/cgi-bin/ public_html remain on /home/myhost/public_html I've updated XFile** and XFSConfig**, all chmod are the same before and 500 error is gone but it comes ba...
by johnnybeerock
Aug 28, 2017 11:52 pm
Topic: Error 500 - cron.pl
Views: 3597

Error 500 - cron.pl

Hello Guys Using from a long time xfilesharing. It's not for its purpose, mostly as file hosting service without sharing, but it works for my tast so im happy 100%. Let's go with the problem. Ive done the upgrade of an old version to the last one (paying of course a few days ago the 50 bucks) doing ...