Search found 9 matches

by jugganaut
Feb 17, 2010 4:28 pm
Forum: XUpload
Topic: Upload stops at 324MB
Replies: 0
Views: 3169

Upload stops at 324MB

This is on a shared hosting system, so I don't have access to config files. Is there any workaround?
by jugganaut
Apr 03, 2008 8:35 pm
Topic: Uploads Timing Out
Replies: 0
Views: 2509

Uploads Timing Out

I know for any PHP upload form you need to change settings via php.ini, is there such a place for Perl scripts / CGI scripts? How can I change this? I'm on Mac Os X 10.4 Server - same as freebsd basically...
by jugganaut
Mar 28, 2008 3:24 pm
Topic: Reply-To Email
Replies: 1
Views: 3566

Reply-To Email

Would there be a way to have the "From" or "Reply To" email address in the notification emails to be the email the user puts in the upload form?
by jugganaut
Mar 19, 2008 1:53 pm
Topic: Passing form fields into custom confirmation email...
Replies: 8
Views: 6624

I take that back, it does show the javascript, but it only gives one warning. I have four fields: Name, Email, Phone, Sales Rep. Whether you have Sales Rep filled in or not, it gives the Sales Rep warning if any of the others are empty... Is there a way to list them all together?
by jugganaut
Mar 19, 2008 1:48 pm

hmmm... that doesn't seem to do anything...
by jugganaut
Mar 17, 2008 4:01 pm

ok great! that worked out beautifully. I have one more question. I'd like to make some of the fields in the form required - javascript? I've tried a couple of different things, but because the "file" field has a required script, this may cause some problems?

Thanks
by jugganaut
Mar 13, 2008 3:51 pm

I received this email from sibsoft, but it doesn't address placing individual form field information in the confirmation email. For instance, in the customer email, I don't want to pass all of the fields in my custom upload form. BUT, maybe I just want to place the field "name". How can I ...
by jugganaut
Mar 13, 2008 3:48 pm

the latest
by jugganaut
Mar 12, 2008 4:12 pm

Passing form fields into custom confirmation email...

I'm creating custom email notifications and I'm a little confused as to how the variables are passed, using <TMPL_LOOP> or <TMPL_VAR NAME="PARAMETER_NAME"> or <input name=param type=text value="<TMPL_VAR NAME="PARAM">"> ... I just want to stick in the filename in one sp...