Search found 8 matches

by karvaly
Aug 21, 2012 4:12 pm
Forum: XFileSharing Pro
Topic: Need new Payment Methods
Replies: 477
Views: 179489

Sorry for the offtopic question.

Posonline payments is working without "payments gateway modul"?

I integrated the posonline with index.cgi and ipn.cgi, but I don't have the payments gateway mod.
by karvaly
Jun 01, 2012 7:05 pm
Topic: Random slow storage server
Replies: 10
Views: 3326

I have only one file server in UK (100tb.com)

My downloaders are all around the world. For example I'm in Hungary and my download speed 150Kb/s (at evening CET). Why I download at morning the download speed is much better (1Mb/s)

Maybe there is a possibility to limit premium download slot?
by karvaly
Jun 01, 2012 6:23 pm

Disk load is only 3%, don't see that as a issue. Increasing ram will be a overkill. Thank for your answer. If the RAM is enough and the disk load is not much, why slow the premium download speed? I give for every premium member 1024kb/s per slot download speed, they can download only 100-125Kb/s. :(
by karvaly
Jun 01, 2012 6:04 pm

Thanks ankurs your advice. So....here is my atop results. I guess the 16Gb RAM is the problem. Someone agree with me? PRC | sys 0.02s | user 0.02s | | | #proc 192 | #zombie 0 | clones 0 | | | #exit 0 | CPU | sys 0% | user 0% | irq 1% | | idle 799% | | wait 0% | | steal 0% | guest 0% | cpu | sys 0% |...
by karvaly
May 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Thank you for your answer. - 1Gbs port speed - 100Tb.com where my storage server in - I don't know the disk setup :S Unfortunetly I'm not an IT expert. :( I know I'm dumb, but I have a very small sharing site and I try to make with low budget. At the moment this server is working perfectly. Upload s...
by karvaly
May 24, 2012 6:17 pm

Random slow storage server

Dear users,

I have a storage server with nginx and sometime the upload speed is very low. Usually the upload speed (for me) 650kb/s and then something will be wrong and my upload speed is 250kb/s

Please add me a good advice how can I solve this problem.

Thank you very much!
by karvaly
May 20, 2012 6:57 am
Topic: how to modify this page ?
Replies: 1
Views: 1542

Here you can do it:

index_dl.pm

Code: Select all

{
      $file->{message} = "Anonym users can download files up to $c->{max_download_filesize} Mb only.<br><br>Upgrade your account to download bigger files.";
   }
[/code]
by karvaly
Apr 02, 2012 3:32 pm
Topic: server config for me
Replies: 1
Views: 1492

server config for me

Hi to All, I'm newbie and I would like to purchase the xfilesharing pro. Here is my plan: I don't want to use affiliates, only me. But I'm really big uploader (of course only legal files) and I use cca 90TB monthly bandwith. So...I would like to use a VPS server for my main script (xfilesharing pro)...